» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

Home sweet home

Go down

Home sweet home  Empty Home sweet home

Post by The Creator on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:07 pm

After such a long winded trip The Creator had finally made her way home to the 5th dimension and boy was she happy to be back since her trip wasn't as fun as she thought it'd be and more or less regretted the choice to take it honestly. So now that she was back home she thought about stopping by The Null and seeing if it was still boring, which it was and she just sighed before falling onto her back and lying there for a moment.

"Well if this isn't a boring place I don't know what is. Maybe I should go fix a few problems here and there for fun? Maybe."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home  Empty Re: Home sweet home

Post by Scathan on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:16 pm

"Well, I do believe that another one of those loons has made their way here once again, should I take care of them or do you want to do it now that you're back?"

Scathan said as he entered The Null with a usual gloomy look, he was happy to see The Creator back in their Verse, but what he didn't like was that another power-crazed loon was running around looking for attention like a child. He took note of the other special one that showed up, yet he couldn't make out who it was and didn't like using his powers to find out since that always leads to something weird happening.

"I'll never understand that person or whatever it is, but it does share something in common with another one of us if going by aura alone."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:22 pm

"No, no, let him be for now since we do have someone else that poses a greater threat than him at the moment, plus its not like him doing what he's doing even matter truth be told; I mean look at the last time he tried that."

The Creator wasn't worried about a child with an ego and far too drunk on power, she was worried about the other one. She knew who was hidden behind the mask since she wasn't one to hold her all-seeing vision back and that's why she was worried.

This woman or thing could do some serious damage is she meet up with the wrong people or worse The Crawling Chaos itself. She sighed since she was just getting back and already hearing and see the mess, it wasn't much of a homecoming like she wanted and knew she wouldn't get.

"Seems like the only person that knows I come and go is you Scathan."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:11 pm

"I see..."

Scathan rubbed his head, he felt bad about no one really knowing or caring that The Creator came and went as much as she did, and he was getting the notion that she was thinking no one cared about her at all. He didn't know exactly how to or what to say to someone who knew his every waking thought before he did, so it was really hard to think of something to cheer her up or lighten the mood at least.

"Well, I'm sure everyone is happy you're back since without you we wouldn't even be here; I mean we're just figments of your dreams aren't we...So you shouldn't sadden or feel down."

He said with a smile since he didn't know what to say so he just said that, even though it sounded darker that happy, but he knew she'd get the point of what he was trying to say.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:19 pm

"....."

She said nothing, she just fell forward on to a bed that appeared out of thin air, it was nice to hear such a thing, but that wasn't what she wanted to here in a sense so she just fell on to a bed and chilled there for a minute. She thought about everything that was going to happen and wondered if she should stop it or let it play out like everything was supposed to.

"You know...if I gave someone this unique ability of mine they'd be pretty strong when I think about it and I just might do so, I need someone like me if you catch my drift."

The Creator could do anything she wanted and right now she wanted to give a special person a new power, a power from her herself and once that person gained this ability they'd be the strongest ever.

"Dizzy, I'll give Dizzy something since she's more or less always missing or in the house somewhere and I do find her quite the little one."

With the wave of a hand, she bestowed Dizzy with two uniquely unknown abilities that were time erasing and prediction of the future to come, while also removing the petty small gods from her being and using herself as the source of Dizzy being alive. In short, she was becoming the little girls mother and purging all the fake gods from her body.
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:52 pm

https://dominionofheroes.rpg-board.net/t99-next-the-city#564

Upon taring open another portal the young lady would step into The Null, the place where everything was nothing and something at the same time, this was the one place that would set up everything she'd been working on for so long without even knowing it.

"Hello all, I've come bearing a gift that'll give you something to do and get me what I want out of all of this."

She spoke with a smile since only she and The Creator knew what she meant by that since she felt no need to hide it from her or even try for that matter. Everything was setting up nicely and going just as it should be going, and even if the actors went off script it wouldn't matter since their purpose was served anyway and this was just for show.
Gravemind
Gravemind
The Precursor:: The ever growing network

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:48 pm

From the tear in spacetime came an enormous flaming monster that had yet to take on a definitive shape or form, but rushed around the area like a vicious beast. Before long, all of the flames were sucked into a centered vacuum that caused them to harden into the shape of a floating flaming pumpkin head. The fire was as red as crimson and the eyes were as sharp as slits. No body accompanied the fiery entite, and all the flames that were amassed before made one enormous star-like Pumpkinhead.

"..."

Pumpkinhead observed everything and hovered in midair, listening intensely to everyone and everything. The Pumpkinhead was highly sensitive to any and every vibration -- like a star -- and also created its own magnitude just by existing. Pumpkinhead felt and experienced everything all simultaneously, but even so, none of it seemed to have an effect on him. He simply floated there, bulbous and overgrown, looking like a molten star.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:00 pm

"I see you've come here at last C or do you just go by the lab name Gravemind now?"

She rolled over slightly, looking at the both of them since she was slightly shocked that this chick knew how to get into her own personal home within a home. She knew why they were here, but she wasn't going to do anything to stop the upcoming actions since she was more or less going to let it play out.

"Might I ask why you two have come here?"
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:05 pm

"Does it really matter why they're here? I mean the other thing over there is just like the last piece of crap we had to deal with and his lust for attention."

Scathan sighed since he really didn't like anything from Khrona or his family which was just his own personalities and not actual people, he never liked him from the moment they first met. He lifted his hand up and pointed at Pumpkinhead, he just didn't want to deal with this special case of special.

"I guess you're here for no reason or maybe you're here to die."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:13 pm

"THAT"S WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR! Ehehehehe~ Do it, please do it and do it fast!"

She yelled with joy as loudly as she could sense this was going just as she wrote and planned out, it was like she was watching a movie in 3D. She pointed at the two other people standing before little pumpkin and herself, she led him to some strong people and now all he needed to do was fight as he wanted.

"GO little pumpkin and fight as you please and enjoy yourself!"

That was all she had to say on the matter since she wasn't a fighter at all and would simply let this fight be a two on one or one on one, it didn't matter to her either way, so she just waited for the pop off.
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:18 pm

Pumpkinhead did not answer them.

It wasn't that Pumpkinhead was rude, but he was withholding a great deal of fury and was known to suppress his rage for as long as possible rather silently until he blew up in a fit of destruction. The way that one of them spoke (or thought, since Pumpkinhead could read thought patterns) about his family made him that much more livid, and the already bulbous firebomb began to expand, though it was still contracting. This caused the star-like Pumpkinhead to glow brightly and make a noise that sounded like malignant groaning.

"I Am Myself," he finally stated, his Pitch Black Blade warping in nearby, "And You've Got The Family All Wrong."

There was no use in explaining something like that, since it took quite a bit of explanation and also an ear to listen. Pumpkinhead could tell from the pulsation of their hearts that they'd already made a decision about the Tensei and that was final to them, more or less.

"This Place..." he said, watching his Pitch Black Blade grow stronger, "... Is Like What My Blade Is Made Of." The same (or similar) materials, giving him an upper hand.

The Pitch Black Blade that was able to cut through Voids and the Abyss and such would begin to orbit around Pumpkinhead like a planet, rotating faster and faster in a matter of moments, until Pumpkinhead was nothing but a flickering blur hacking up the voidspace around them and causing terrible calamity. The Pitch Black Blade swirling around him would definitely slice through the others that were there at a high speed if they didn't find means to stop it, and though it could absorb energy from this place, it was also its own type of energy that made it so it cut through and cut off that energy source as well.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:14 am

"Brave the forest, brave the stone...why can't I cross this river..."

It was a rather odd thing to say to herself but she felt the need to say it out loud anyway, she finally found a reason to get up and do something it would seem. Once she had gotten up she turned to Scathan and just smiled at him since he was clearly willing to fight for her or maybe just wanted to fight.

"Indeed the smart one."

She was referring to The Gravemind who set all of this up for reasons she wasn't going to just toss out since it was more fun to just watch things unfold in her opinion. However, she may have wanted to watch things unfold but she surely wasn't going to stand by and just let her number one fight for her all by himself.

"Correction my friend, this place is nothing like anything you have or could imagine."

She giggled since Pumpkinhead was as far off the mark as one could be, he really didn't understand much about this place and just how low-bared her actually was. She looked square dead at The Gravmind and just started walking over towards her casually.

"Scathan, become The Approver once more to protect me if you will."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:23 am

"As you wish."

It had been some time since he'd dawned that title, it was quite an old one at that since he'd only ever used it one or rather used that ability once, but it would seem that he was asked to use it again and so he would. He lowered his hand since what he was planning on doing wasn't needed anymore and he placed that hand into his pocket.

"I do not approve of anything you do Pumpkinhead."

Those words were all it took to permanently nullify and prevent any and all actions Pumpkinhead had taken and would take from ever happening; so he'd from here on out be pretty much a sitting duck unless his little friend could do something which was seriously out of the question at this point.

"You came here for a fight and yet now you'll never fight again. You forgot that my word is law here and anywhere I go truth be told."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:30 am

"Oh, that was amazing! To stop someone so easily! There's no hope of us winning or rather him winning is there? Hehe, but this is just what I was hoping would happen and it's actually happening!"

This Gravmind was all but too pleased about the actions being taken because it was all leading up to the greatest thing ever and once The Creator got to her things would change for the better and that's when they'd win this fight without so much of a sweat being broken.

"Little pumpkin, The Approver and The Creator! All of you are doing wonderful and the time is slowly drawing near, everything will be as it should and my goal will be realized!"

She thought to herself since all of them played their role just fine. She started to jump a bit as her skin crawled and her heart started racing, she couldn't wait any longer to get face to face with The Creator. She already planned for the little problem that was going to make itself known in just a few moments since she knew that when things didn't go the way they would somehow screw the way up without even knowing.

"COME, COME AND END ME IF YOU CAN CREATOR! Little pumpkin, I hope you can see the bigger picture and the End Game of all of this, lest you be damned like the rest."
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Pumpkinhead was already aware that this was all just a ploy for power and to have some authority over someone, and thought it made him angry, all that happened was that this incarnation of Pumpkinhead stopped. It didn't mean anything at all, since another Pumpkinhead could come out at any time, but that wasn't the point of everything.

Pumpkinhead just remained stagnant. There was no point to this at all, but it was interesting to watch. Perhaps playing the spectator once more would be best, anyway. Pumpkinhead didn't care. He came here for a fight and didn't get one, since merely stopping someone from doing everything automatically by just saying it happened didn't really count as a fight. Obviously, they weren't aware of what it meant to have a TRUE battle.

At least they stopped the villain. Sure, it was anticlimactic, lame, boring and ultimately completely useless to be called a fight, but it was what it was and Pumpkinhead just sat there looking at them all like they were idiots.

They didn't know what it meant to fight yet, and Pumpkinhead did not care in the slightest. Until they learned HOW to fight, it wouldn't even be worth Pumpkinhead exerting energy, so stopping him from doing anything and everything was actually helping him in a way that was just displeasing.

They weren't WORTH the value of a fight. Not like this. Not like that. Not as they were. And probably never would be.

Pumpkinhead had no business being here if there was no TRUE fight going on. But it was good to see that they were like this, and it made their egos happy to stop him, as if it made much of a difference in anything. It was just like if Pumpkinhead never came, and it would be that way when he was gone. So there was no point in anything, since everything was like that.

Now Pumpkinhead just waited for them to expel this part of him in a fashion that was anticlimactic and boring, as they were and as they existed.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:04 pm

"I take it you're here to kill me correct? However, you need me to act accordingly and use one of my abilities so you can make one of the Stones that'll bring about the end of all life.

I must admit that you've come a long way since I last saw you, I mean I'm impressed you've managed to gain control over all of yourselves."

The Creator smiled since this wasn't even the third time someone had tried this, but this was the first time someone tried to recreate the Stones and use them to end all life as everyone knows it. She placed her hand out and created a small orb of energy and simply gave it to Gravemind with a smile.

"Here you go, I hope you use it the right way since if you don't you're going to die a painful death like no other."

It was just a little gift since she wanted to see if this one could pull it off and actually recreate the Stones needed for this task since she wouldn't be the first to try this feat. She then turned her attention to Pumpkinhead who looked so bombed that he couldn't flex on them with his super cool powers and abilities.

"Whenever you realize that trying to flex isn't that important you'll be worth the effort honestly."

After that she made her way back towards Scathan, she didn't understand why everyone from that small world liked coming here, causing problems and looking for silly fights just to flex and show off or prove something. She wondered if these people ever tried to do anything else aside from fighting and causing trouble?

"I do think I'm getting tired of you and you're people coming here just for fights and not to actually do anything else."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:14 pm

"Don't waste your breath on people like him and his odd family; I mean the first time one of them came here they were just trying to cause problems and then the second time they came here they caused problems. Honestly, I don't even see why you let the come here since they literally do nothing else but go around causing problems and looking for stupid fights.

Then they throw a fit and act as if we're the problem and assume the most random stuff since they don't have any control over anything here, but rather than exploring the world and finding something to fight or someone to fight they just cause problems. I mean there's a lot of things to do and people to fight and yet they never even tried to look for it since they wanna flex because the assumption is they can do anything over here. HA!

He laughed loudly since that's what this odd family of wannabe flexors did; he would've been far more thrilled to fight one of the women in the family since the males had 'Swing my wang around' problems and he much like everyone else was fed up with it.

"Are the women in your family better because I'm assuming so since your males are way too violent. If you want to call one over they'll have the freedom to do as they please since women are more or rather have more class honestly."

He had a soft spot for women and men, but what he didn't have a soft spot for was these overly flexing wastes of space and that's why he reacted the way he did and would keep doing so till they understood that this isn't some wild west and they won't be able to roam around freely like a chicken with its head cut off.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravemind on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:21 pm

"Wait, wait, wait! This is going far too wrong right now; this isn't the play that I wrote whatsoever!"

While she loved the fact that she got what she wanted, she didn't like the fact that her play was ruined and was slightly pissed off at the fact that everyone was doing their part and then a rock was thrown.

"Tch..."

Since she didn't have time to go over and make a new script, she took the energy and ate it just like that. She had to eat it to complete the task at hand and get what she was seeking and that was the Stones. She soon enough coughed up a small rock and then another one and another one.

"There we...go."

She'd coughed up three glowing rocks or Stones to be exact and with these three Stones, she'd use their power to teleport herself and little pumpkinhead over of The Null since she'd gotten what she came there for.

"We have much to do little pumpkin, much to do."
Gravemind
Gravemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down