Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Doomsday Plans

2 posters

Go down

Doomsday Plans  Empty Doomsday Plans

Post by Scathan Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:00 pm

Scathan was still pressed for time as he moved about his place like a worker ant getting things ready and making every possible contingency plan for every possible outcome that his vast mind could think of, this was the true test of his abilities and would push him to the limit while also taking its toll at the same time since he never used any more than 1% of his power and now he was using about 5% and that was far too much since he had to maintain himself less the Omniverse suffer his wrath.

"I can't seem to find any timelines that we even stop this except three and they don't seem to be clear enough for me to see just how we stopped this mess...I have to use more of my power in order to get answers but I don't want to reach out any more than I have too but I must."

He wasn't one to use any more than a small bit of his power, but this whole dilemma was forcing his hand and he had to embrace his true self and that's what he'd do and he removed his mask and his true face was showing and with the snap of a finger he released a total of 10% of his actual power and just hat much alone caused the 5th dimension itself to alter the whole area around the summit in order to keep such power in check so it wouldn't destroy the whole darn place.

Spoiler:

"I'm sorry D5, I know its hard on you when I do things like this but trust me it's for a good cause, just keep it together for now."

Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Doomsday Plans  Empty Re: Doomsday Plans

Post by Scathach Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:16 pm

"Hoooo, aren't we a little bit overstressed? It's been some time since I've seen you like this, the last time I saw you like this was when you were begging me to help you out with ███████. Oh, how times have changed since then and yet here I am helping you out with yet another problem you've gotten yourself into sadly."

Scathach sighed as she walked out from a door of pure light and into the summit and building that Scathan called home or whatever it was he called this place since it didn't look like much from her perspective. She took a seat on the couch and simply looked on at everything that was around and found his taste quite boring and bland and overall annoying since she hadn't left her home in a really long time.

"So what's the plan? I'm sure you've seen the outcomes and know that we can't very well fight this chaos since it has help and that help is quite the problem if you ask me."
Scathach
Scathach

Area Location : The Backyard

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:47 pm

"......"

Scathan was still trying to find a future where this event never took place and still he only found that one and still couldn't even see how it went done, it was as if something was activity blocking him from see that outcome and he didn't know who could do such a thing. He was starting to lose himself in this mass of needing to find out how to stop this and with each failed attempt he grew more and more upset at the fact that he couldn't do anything.

"Dammt!"

He shouted, releasing a small tiny bit of his power, which could be felt by anyone that could sense powers but they wouldn't be able to sense the actual limits of his mighty power.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:23 pm

"Relax! You're letting your emotions control you. Just relax and think; who could be blocking out your vision? Just think about it, I mean there aren't many people that can do that."

She didn't like the fact that Scathan was acting out of character and maybe that was the reason he couldn't see the outcome of that one future or something along those lines since even she at times had a clouded mind and it did often make seeing all the futures hard.

"Try and chill out and try again."
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:53 pm

"You're right, I shouldn't be getting upset and letting my emotions rule my actions. I suppose once I've calmed down I'll try again. Thank you."

Scathan had finally calmed down and took a seat on a desk nearby and started to gather his thoughts and once he did he sighed in relief and after relaxing he thought about everything that he'd seen and everything that happened. Thinking things over he finally saw what he'd been missing and that's when it all made sense and then he turned to Scathach.

"You knew, you've known all along! It wasn't clear until I thought about it, you've known the outcome since the start."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:08 pm

"Indeed I have known all this time, I've always known you'd end up doing this from the start Scathan; I just didn't think you'd find out by using my advice to do so. However, me knowing the outcome won't change anything since I won't tell you since this whole thing is your fault, all I'm here for is to help out and nothing more.

I mean if I remember correctly you were the one who let Chusin go to the Outerrelm and speak with that thing, you were the one who set everyone on this planet up to die so don't come at me."

Everything was going how it was seen and Scathach simply sat where she was and started to play with her nail since she didn't even have to be here first of all and was only here because she didn't want her home destroyed due to someone else's stupidity.

"Truth be told we could make this a game of chess and if you win I'll tell you how you all come out of this without any problems. We can play a game of life and death before the end comes. So shall we?"

That was the deal and if he accepted then the both of them would start a game of chess that would either help out or simply let be.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Scathan didn't say anything at first and after a moment of pause, he had his answer since he couldn't let his world be consumed by chaos. However, the idea of play a game that held the fate of everyone here was silly in his eyes and yet what choice did he even have here? The woman put him in a lose-lose position so she was banking on him saying yes and playing along.

"Fine, I'll play your game."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:27 pm

"Very well."

Now that the game was accepted Scathach snapped her finger and teleported both of them to a place that oversaw it all, a place that was nothing more than a room she used for this specific purpose, this was the Red Room. This room was the one-stop place that was outside of it all and yet everything was within it, this was the best place to watch things unfold while they played their game.

"This is the Red Room. a room that you should know or maybe not, its only real to those of us whom been there and done that and understand the game being played. This room is empty and full at the same time, it houses all things because its the realm of the Creator himself."

She said as a table and two glass chairs appeared along with a glass game of chess. The game would start once the two of them sat down.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:33 pm

This was indeed the first time he'd been to this place since he'd never ventured off this far to the realm of the Creator since he knew that coming to such a place would lead to odd things taking place. He sighed again as he walked over to the chain and took a seat and readied himself for the game, he didn't want to waste time chit-chatting about anything other than the outcome of his world.

"Let's do this."

He said as he moved his first piece forward and prepared for his opponents move, but while he waited he took a small look around and saw the works of the Creator himself and could even see the past creations and the ones now and it was quite shocking that such a place existed.

"How did you manage to portal here and why aren't we dead? I mean we're here with the Creator while he works, I just don't understand."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:19 pm

"Don't stress your brain over little things like that. If I explained that to you you'd lose your sanity since in order for me to explain how we're here would require me to reach out and touch the Creator himself and pull the answer from him and if I did that I'd be not only breaking more law than you know but I'd also become apart of him and I very well like my being as is."

She sighed while explaining that and also moved her piece forward and placed it right in front of Scathan's piece and waited for his next move since all of his moves were over grave importance to the world of and beyond of the people here. She giggled a bit as she herself saw someone of which was of no importance enter a place they shouldn't have and it made her giggle since she found it quite amusing in a way.

"My my how the gears are turning in such strange ways, its also as if they want me to act out of character. Fufufuuu~"

She thought as her attention was divided and yet focused at the same time on two different things and one of those things took just a little more focus than the other since it brought her some giggles and she really couldn't wait to see how it would play out even though she'd had the script and from what was written on it everyone was playing their part all too well.

"Oh, Creator why are you playing such games with us? Does seeing our suffering make you happy?"

-Not really, I just like doing things to see how things play out, you understand because our thoughts are one and yet you refuse to become apart of me, though its because I made you that way heh. Hmmm, should we even be talking like this? It breaks a whole lotta rules truth be told.-

"Rules? You make them so you can't break them Creator~"

-True, but I feel bad for putting you on a high horse while leaving Scathan all alone even though he was created first heh.-

"Fufufuuu~"
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Scathan moved his piece forward and took Scathach piece and placed it on the side of the board and that was the end of his turn for now and with his turn being over he folded his hands and waited to see what move she'd make next since he was playing to win and didn't have time to make careless moves whatsoever. While he waited he thought about everything that was going on and how he should've stopped Chusin from doing what she did and yet he didn't.

"....."

That thought was something that made him wonder since he was the approver and his word was law and final but for some reason he did nothing and that was the weird part that he didn't quite get. He acted out of character that one time and that wasn't like him at all and the more he thought about it the more he started to come to the actual truth of it all and his thinking was far faster than others since he thought of millions of things in seconds.

".......!"

That's when it hit him like a truck and he finally knew what was going on and why all of this happened; he, however, didn't make it known just yet since he wasn't sure who he could trust anymore and so he acted like he knew nothing.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Scathach watched the moves made like a hawk and made sure she had plans for any outcome which she did and thus moved another chess piece to the corner of the board and that was her move. She knew that this game would make Scathan work twice as hard which meant that he'd slip up due to the pressure being put on him and once he slipped up she'd make the move and go for the throat like a Lion.

However, something was off at the moment and Scathan wasn't acting like he was before even though the actions were little but she noticed even those small details. Though she simply let it be and didn't look into it any more than needed since she already had her role to play and played it like she was supposed to.

She crossed her legs and let her mind wander and that was something she hardly ever did since when she let it wander she lost track of things, but she felt like she needed to do so since the game itself was already over before it even started and she just played along.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:14 pm

The move was made and so he made his move again and moved a piece to the center of the board while making sure he didn't have any openings that could be spotted and take advantage of and that was the most important part in his mind. Once his move was over with he waited for the next one and while he waited he thought about these events and how stupid he was not to have known that all of this was just some sick joke in a sense.

"You don't seem worried about losing, why's that? I mean you never know what the future holds when it comes to games like this in my opinion or do you?"

He was clearly baiting her out with that question but he didn't know if she'd fall for it or not since it was as clear as day that that's what he was doing.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:22 pm

"You don't say. I do think you're trying to say something without saying it in hopes you get something out of me. Well while I do know what's going to happen, I don't know what's going to happen in our little game you see and I'm just confident in my chess playing skills that's all."

She smirked since she knew what he was getting at and had to play it off even if she wasn't that good at lying. She saw the piece he moved and moved her and quickly took it without a second thought and removed it from the board and thus ended her turn and she waited for the next move. It was clear that they were both acting with caution and didn't want to make any wrong moves that could lead to either one of them losing and that's what made this all the better.

"Hmmm."

It was still weird that things were going so smooth and she knew that anytime something went too smooth something bad was going to happen and that she was sure of since the script didn't have everything in it, just what she needed to see at the moment and how the current events would unfold.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:28 pm

"You don't say."

This was clearly going to be something he'd have to edge out of her if he wanted to get somewhere, but if he put all his time into this than he'd more than likely wind up losing the game so he'd have to do it without taking his attention off of the game that there were playing even if it was complete crap. He moved another piece to another area of the board and ended his turn just like that, that was really all he needed to do in order to set up something that he had planned that would give him the win.

"I do believe you know more than you're letting on my dare friend, so why not let me in on what it is you know."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:36 pm

"....."

Nothing was said and Scathach simply moved her piece to another area of the board and ended her turn. She could have given an answer to the question but what good would that do to someone who already knew the answer to the question? It was pretty silly in her eyes and she'd take no part in telling someone something they already knew or basically knew since it was a waste of time in all honesty.

"You should know that Chusin is in a place she shouldn't be with someone that also shouldn't be there, I mean its no big deal but you should know about it since not many people can go to that place without powers that match mine and to an extent your own. However, it's not something you should worry about since you have this game to focus on.

It is weird that she'd take him to that place of all place even if she's not using her own power to do so; I see so many things going wrong with that picture that it's sad."

She only knew this because her mind was wandering about and she just so happened to see that two people were in a place they shouldn't have been and that Chusin was clearly doing something she shouldn't be doing. However, it wasn't really new to her since there was nothing she didn't see or know about and so on.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:46 pm

"She'll be fine, I mean she does have the powers of that thing after all."

He said as he moved his next piece and ended his turn and then sighed since this was quite a drawn-out game and he was getting fed up with it since he figured out that this was all quite pointless in a sense since the meaning had no meaning whatsoever. He finally made up his mind and stood up and walked away from the chessboard and waved his hand causing the whole area to vanish like the wind.

"You thought I wouldn't figure it out? You've been blocking my vision and you've set all of this up from the start, didn't you? You had me act out of character and that's why I allowed Chusin to do what she did, I don't know how you manage to force me to do something outside of my character but I won't ask since I know you won't tell me."

The two of them were still in the summit and in his home, he wasn't shocked that they never left but he was shocked that she thought he'd be as dumb as to not catch on.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:03 pm

"Booooo, you're no fun when you figure out the plan but I must say that I didn't think you'd figure it out and I suppose that that's on me...Oh, wait I totally knew you'd figure it out soon enough since...well...I can't say."

She booed Scathan and pouted since she was having quite the fun time and now that he knew she'd set all this everything was ruined and she'd need to find something else to do since this was what she did for fun all the time and in most if not all of the cases where this happened something bad happened in the process. That bad thing was the crawling chaos which was still very much real and a problem Scathan needed to very much deal with since she wasn't going to help out since he kinda screwed that up by ruining the secret.

"Well I hope you find that way of dealing with Chusin and the chaos she's causing and trust me it's going to get way worse from here on out and you'll be responsible for it this time since something that was apart of you will be your undoing. Chusin is quite the smart one if you ask me, she reminds me of myself~ I mean a lot of myself truth be told and seeing as how she's halfway through with her plans is kinda shocking.

Spoiler:
"

She didn't think her presence was needed anymore so she teleported somewhere else and left Scathan to his vices.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down