Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Last Hope

4 posters

Go down

Last Hope  Empty Last Hope

Post by Scathach Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Scathach finally found her way to The Null, the place where she dared never to return to since she had no means to do so unless she was ready to give herself up to The Creator, which was what was about to happen in an ironic way. Once the portal reopened up and everyone made it out the portal would close behind them; everyone was now in the realm of The Creator, which wasn't much but a mass emptiness that went on forever more.

"Well everyone we're here...I really don't like being here, there's just nothing here and I always get the feeling that I won't make it back to my home..."

She said with a bit of a chuckle since she was being serious and really didn't like coming here which is why this was her second time ever stepping foot in this realm; she was actually the only one allowed to do so since she and The Creator were pretty close in a way that no one else knew about.
Scathach
Scathach

Area Location : The Backyard

Back to top Go down

Last Hope  Empty Re: Last Hope

Post by IT Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:17 pm

"So this is the point of no return huh? Can't say I'm shocked by what we're seeing since it's exactly how I pictured it. Blank. Empty, and void of anything."

IT crossed his arms and simply waited for the show to start since this was his first time being here after all and yet he couldn't help but wonder just how Scathach managed to have a portal that leads to such a place like this. He just didn't understand why The Creator would allow a portal to be in such a place without anyone there to guard it or something along those lines, he, however, wasn't about to wreck his brain trying to figure it out since the more he thought about it the less sense it made.

"Well the dice is thrown, now we wait."
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Chusin said nothing since what was needed to be said was already said and thus she didn't need to speak; she did think that it was pretty cool that her other self-had a portal to a realm where The Creator was, that was badass in her mind for many reasons. She walked up to her other self and placed her hand on her shoulder and smiled a bit while the feeling a fear swept through her body like a gust of wind.

"I'm scared truth be told, this is quite the feat that I'm going to pull off and that's what scares me. I never thought that this would be how I left this world, heh..."

She didn't really understand why she was scared since this was her idea and her fault that she was trying to make up for, but she just couldn't shake this feeling of fear from herself whatsoever.
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:39 pm

The fear that Chusin was feeling was quite natural since being in her position was mighty scary, but this was something she wanted to do and no one forced her to do or say what she what she said in order to get to this point in time. The very idea that she could feel fear was shocking and yet not shocking at the same time; though to be honest all of this wouldn't even be happening if she hadn't done what she did in the first place. However, that wasn't the point of this visit, and it wasn't what she would be judged on since everyone made slip up every now and again...except she made them more often than not.

"This should be written down...why am I not doing that? Weird. Oh, wait! I am writing it down or rather typing it down since that's all I've been doing for the past half hour and that's sad in many ways. I should maybe go and see those three, but I already see them and all the other mess that's going on since that's what one would call this after all.

But more importantly, why am I a chick? Oh, yeah, I have a bad habit of seeing myself as a chick when it comes to these types of things. Meh."

The Creator just sat there monologuing about stuff that wasn't really important but it was something to talk about. She rubbed her head while typing out her thoughts and the events to come, she didn't think that she'd write herself into a corner with this whole this but she did and that was a problem. She stopped for a moment and spun around walking up behind Scatach, IT and Chusin, she slapped each of them on the shoulder while appearing in front of them at the same time.

She knew why they were here and she just sighed since she knew the misunderstanding was what had Chusin scared and why Scathach never came back after their first visit. She should've told the truth the last time but never got a chance since the joke was far too funny, she didn't think it would cause such a turn of events which she also found weird since she knew it would do just that.

"I swear my thoughts are so all over the place at times, heck I forget who I am sometimes haha. However, this song is really loud, maybe Y'all want to listen?."

The music wasn't heard until she made it and once it was playing aloud everyone would hear it, it was One More Time by Daft Punk; since that was her fav song of all time!

"Oh, yeah, all right~ ONE MORE TIME~!"

The Creator was sitting on a planet not to far away from them bobbing her head while the music played, she was also throwing stars around for no actual reason except for the fact that music made her do odd stuff.

"One more time~"
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:45 pm

"Ugh!!!"

Scathach moaned aloud, she knew there was more to why she didn't come back here aside from the whole becoming apart of The Creator, and that was the sheer fact that The Creator was far too random with what she did or rather he did since last time she as here The Creator was a guy and not a chick. She rubbed her face while turning to Chusin and giving her a look that reassured her that she shouldn't be scared about what she was going to do, she should be happy that she's doing something she chose to do.

"Fear not and move forward I say. You chose this so stick with it, you're a strong woman after all!"

Those were words that she was told long ago and now she was sharing them with herself to put that fire under her, she also felt way too awkward in this cluster fuck that was music and too much shit going on.

Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by IT Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:49 pm

"Ok."

IT just felt worded out, he literally couldn't even form words to speak out about what was going on, it was just that random and odd since he didn't expect all of this to be going on all at once. He was seeing too many Creators around and didn't even know which one was the one they needed to talk to, he also didn't know how or why music was playing out of the blue.

"......"

He raised his hand and put it back down, he was trying so hard to come up with something to say that it started to hurt his head. He just couldn't understand this level of random, let alone why he assumed The Creator was going to be a serious person.
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:24 pm

"Shiiiit this is cool, I remember doing stuff like this when I had the power to or rather now that I do have the power I can do stuff like this, well maybe not to the extent that you can but you get the idea. Anywho, I'm sure you know why we're here or more importantly why I'm here, so we can cut right to the meat of the whole topic and get this over with now."

Chusin cut dead to the point since she knew that this person was aware of their reason for coming here and didn't want to beat around the bush any longer than they had to. She was pleased that this Creator wasn't a stick up the ass type like so many others who got a little power and went crazy with it and become paranoid that someone was trying to do something to them. She sighed as she listened to the loud music that was being played, it was a nice song since it was one she never heard before and the tone was pretty badass in her book.

"I must say you have good taste in music and I'm digging it."

She said while tapping her foot on the ground to the beat, it was a good damn song so she couldn't help it truth be told and her body acted on its own.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:17 pm

"I mean why wouldn't you be use to this stuff? You are Chusin after all, the most well known and well-hated character to ever grace this world among others; I mean how many times have you been killed off by the people you call friends? I can count and tell you all who took your life before you came back time and time again. Aside from the shitty life, you've lived and the shitty people you called friends, I know why you're here and trust me you don't want to become apart of me, you'll be in a state of beyondness."

The Creator rubbed her head while sipping some juice before pulling Chusin close to her and just showing her a small fraction of what would happen if she went through with this idea. She used just a small bit of her power to show Chusin the beyond the outcome of what was going to happen to her, the vision was bleak and empty with nothing in sight.

"You see this is what you'll be living with without living actually, you'll just be me forever more and nothing less. So if you want to go through with this then say it."

She stood there and wait for the response she knew the girl would give, she knew all the things that were going to happen and this was just to see if the girl would pick the right choice versus the wrong choice just to save a world that didn't need saving truth be told.

"Well?"
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:50 pm

"Well this is the point of no return I suppose, this is our last hope and if this fails we all fail and this world will die along with everyone on it sadly."

Scathach sighed, she wasn't sure if this would even work since they were dealing with a force that was capable of killing even The Creator; she was starting to wonder if this was even a good idea and if she should've even brought Chusin here versus just leaving and going to another world.

"Damn, what was I thinking? I don't want to relocate again."

She started to think millions of thoughts faster than light, trying to figure out some other means of handling this but still this was the only way that it could be handled, it was the only constant in her infinite thoughts.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by IT Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:55 pm

IT was all out and was just going to accept the fate that was being thrown out here, he didn't want this girl to die since she just found out who she truly was and to find that out and then give it all up at a moments notice wasn't fair in his mind.

"Chusin...I'm sorry it had to end up like this."

He said sadly as he knew this was the last time he'd see her since she was about to be removed from everything become something above the above, it was a truly sad moment that he never thought he'd have to see with his own eyes. His hands balled up into a fist as he just couldn't believe this Creator would want someone to give up their life just to gain a favor, it wasn't fair even though this was the only way things could be handled.

"Damn..."
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:02 pm

"Guys don't worry about me, I'm doing this of my own free will so there's no reason to feel sad or bad or mad about all of this, I understand why The Creator is doing what she's doing so it's all good in my book."

Chusin was willing to do this in order to keep this world safe from her screw up, she had to be the one to fix this wrong and make it right, so she turned around and looked at herself and IT and smiled to them while waving her hand. She was ready to get this over with, she didn't care that she'd be something beyond nothing and nothing at the same time, she didn't care that she would lose herself in The Creator and just be The Creator forever more; this was her life and her choice.

"I'm ready, I want to become apart of you in order for you to carry out our wishes Creator, so do what you must but please keep your end of this up."

She placed her hand out and waited for the fate she knew was awaiting her, she didn't cry, she didn't feel any sadness for what was about to happen, in fact, she was rather pleased that'd she'd finally get to rest after all this time. Dying and living was nothing but a joke to her at this point so this was something she'd be fine with truth be told and wouldn't regret anything aside from her daughters being without a mother.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:08 pm

"Alrighty, I shall do as you have asked of me and take care of your little problem without fighting if I can help it hahaha."

The Creator took Chusin's hand and she simply vanished like a gust of wind, it was over and done with without so much as thought passing. The Creator had what she needed and didn't need the other two here anymore since they had done their part and Chusin had done her's, she snapped her finger and ported them back outside her door before she herself vanished from her little home to go and deal with the problem that threatened her world and its people.

"Time to do something fun I guess since I haven't left that place in forever."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum