» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

Going to the crap-hole

Go down

Going to the crap-hole Empty Going to the crap-hole

Post by Chusin on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:04 pm

Chusin who was always everywhere for some reason was heading outside the 5th dimension to go see or rather get someone to take care of someone for her for a little green or whatever type of payment they took; she wasn't going to get just any ol dumbass, no, she was going to get someone who could get the job done the right way and give her what she wanted. She'd left the 5th dimension since it had no bearing or her honestly and made her way to the Outter World Bar to go and get her little hitman or hitpumpkin? She didn't really know what to call it, but she did know that it was indeed a hitman for hire none the less.

Once she finally made her way towards the Bar she opened up the doors and walked on in, making her way to the counter and taking a seat while waving for a drink. She didn't really mind all the killers and scum eyeing her since she was quite helpless looking since her schoolgirl outfit wasn't exactly scum looking in a sense, but she didn't mind and just waited for the man of the hour to show up.
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Going to the crap-hole Empty Re: Going to the crap-hole

Post by Pumpkinhead on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:14 pm

A thin slit appeared in an empty space and fat claws tore open the rip in spacetime. What appeared from out of the open hole was a burning figure of 13 feet high, looking like a scarecrow. There was stitching all around the joints of the figure and the construct had a large, black pumpkin head that was battered and scarred.

The figure took a step out into the bar and looked around at the roughlife, flame burning in its head like that of eyes through carved out sockets. His triangular cut-out eyeholes narrowed as fire began to flare up within the pumpkin head.

"I Remember You," Pumpkinhead, the scarecrow, said to Chusin, who was sitting casually at the bar. "We Worked Together Once." There was no way that Pumpkinhead would forget the one who donned a pumpkin seed for a short time. "Condolences For The Losses." Pumpkinhead wasn't the type for condolences, but remembering how it went down, it was only fair.

Pumpkinhead sat at the bar and let the shattered dimensional energy that had ripped open the hole mend itself so that space and time were normalized again.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:50 am

"Don't be sorry, it's not like I willingly gave it up and more so some dick head took it from me because he was mad with power, but I suppose that's not your problem now is it."

Chusin didn't even need to look at the thing that came from the portal since she knew who it was already much like she knew who everyone was since she was everywhere all the time. She picked up a glass and started to drink the cheap booze which was far stronger than actual normal popping bottles booze.

"I do believe you and Chita are the only two of your oddball family that hasn't changed too much since everyone else is more or less some super god or something stupid like that; you, on the other hand, are pretty much the same and I like that. I like things that don't change for a silly reason, but for actual reasons honestly."

She said before putting the glass down and turning towards Pumpkinhead, she'd be lying if she said she didn't miss em and his many emotional flame bursts that were always flaring up at some point in time. She could actually say that if anyone could understand her and her million and one emotions it was him hands down since they were alike in a lot of ways and yet so different.

"I need you for a job and I can't stress how important this is that you don't fuck this up. I need you to help me go beyond what I am now, and if you know me you know that there's always a me that wants power for no actual reason haha."

She wasn't lying honestly and yet she didn't want power for power this time, she wanted something more and since she was always around gaining some sort of new thing, she might as well get something else new to add to her books since she was the only one that could be called Chutron/Ultron.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:57 am

A drink fizzled behind the bar, evaporating before the bottle suddenly broke. Pumpkinhead's flame, once a deep orange, now became a light purple, as if intoxicated.

"So, Just Like Old Times?" Pumpkinhead said straight out. Out of everyone, he was the most straight forward... when his personal problems weren't bothering him severely. "It Is Done," Pumpkinhead said decisively, eyeing down another drink in the background, which fizzled up and evaporated in the same fashion as the first.

The large construct lifted its arm up to the bar, slowly turning the black pumpkin head to Chusin, who seemed to have her mind made up about this. "I Only Have One Request," Pumpkinhead said auspiciously with a gruff tone.

"Battle."

Pumpkinhead longed for battle and destruction, just like the old days, but in the Veritas, there was none to battle with and anything that was destroyed was unfulfilling. Pumpkinhead felt alone there, despite being the great and powerful spirit that helped it to continue on in willpower.

"If I Can Have My Fill Of Battle, You Will See The Heights Beyond What You Ever Wished To Achieve."

A bottle broke in the background.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin on Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:48 pm

"Well, I'm not in the mood to do battle with you because it will get us nowhere honestly and I have and see no reason to even entertain the thought of doing that. So if that's all you came here to do then we won't have much to conduct in terms of business; if you want to chit chat that'll cost you since my time isn't exactly free giving the fact that I have things going on here and there."

Chusin wasn't going to fight, she wasn't going to even attempt to engage the thought of fighting Pumpkinhead since she didn't really have the time to waste on a 'No one wins the fight'. She took another sip of her drink before putting the glass down, she wanted a job done, not a fight and if that wasn't going to happen then she'd just find someone else or do it herself truth be told.

"Now even if I were to fight you, it wouldn't be a fight since all this is, is a shell for my words to flow through and not the actual me since that me is doing something with someone."

She just had to make that clear so things weren't confusing and because a King doesn't fight for fun or games, they fight for a reason and there was no reason to fight.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Pumpkinhead was not thrilled to hear that there was no one on this planet or in this dimension that he could fight purely for the sake of fighting. It had been a long time, and deep inside, there was a primal spirit that burned within him itching for a test of his own mettle against the strongest. All Pumpkinhead wanted to do was fight.

"Fine," he said grimly, "But Know This; If You Can Find Me Someone To Face, Or Have Someone You Want Exterminated, You May Call Upon Me." If there was one thing that Pumpkinhead was good at, it was destroying things. A few more bottles popped after fizzling up and Pumpkinhead's flame grew to be a darker, deeper purple now.

He was silent for a while, thinking really deeply about what his own next moves in this realm would be. It wasn't like the Veritas at all, so he didn't have to be like he was back on his home world in his home dimension. He could be a little bit more destructive, like he used to be, and Pumpkinhead wanted to definitely take advantage of that.

"I'm Going To Go Kill People," he said right outright, not even beating around the bush. "Or Fight Them Until I Get Bored."

Here, Pumpkinhead didn't need to worry about people's lives nor how much was destroyed, and he knew why. It wasn't that they weren't important, it was that they were mostly disposable, it seemed -- at least, some of them were. "I Know Things," he said in regards to this place, "And I Know Where I Am Going Next If You Cannot Fulfill My Wishes As Well." Pumpkinhead could definitely take out anyone that Chusin wanted as a Mercenary-For-Hire, but could also teach Chusin some things that could only be learned in combat.

"I Fight Because That Is How I Learn And Grow. I Could Have Helped You." But perhaps, he still could.

"Who Are Your Strongest Beings? If You And I Are To Go To Them, I Will Show You How To Exceed Your Own Power, As I And My People Do."

Pumpkinhead was thoroughly interested in this information before he left -- IF he were leaving, that is -- and wanted to see if there were stronger people first before he started slaughtering the weak. He couldn't stand it because it didn't put up much of a challenge for him, but here, that didn't matter. He was just a revenant looking for bloodshed.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin on Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:30 pm

"Fighting is pointless and solves nothing and you'll never learn anything important from it if you ask me, it's like beating a dead horse with its own bones till it's dust."

Chusin wasn't really thrilled that she wasn't getting anywhere with this and was already seeing it as a waste of time, but maybe there was something in it she could use to get what she was after.

"Killing people just because huh? I mean this place is full of bad people so I don't think it'll be a bad thing, but they might not go out without a fight."

She finished her drink and asked for another, she couldn't really get drunk off of this cheap crap but it was nice that it made her a little dizzy and that was just enough to make her feel good since she still had a mission to get to.

"The strongest being I know is myself, Scathan and Sona and if you want extras then again it'll be myself and IT and someone else that left a while ago. Though I wouldn't bother fighting any of them since it's a lose-lose type of thing."

She said while getting up and standing for a moment and stretching her arms, it was about time she got back to her little quest. She wasn't sure why Pumpkinhead wanted to waste his time fighting pointless battles but she didn't care since in her mind's mind she knew the reason and simply shrugged it off.

"If you want to fight one of them I'd be happy to take you there, but it won't be much of a fight since these people don't fight for no reason."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkinhead on Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Pumpkinhead became troubled by this answer, grabbing his head with his overly large claw-arm, as if having a headache. "Uuuuuuuughhhhh...!!" He cried, almost as if in pain, though masked by what one could say seemed like intoxication. "Then I Will Fight Whatever Stands In My Way And Destroy This Place!" This was the decision that Pumpkinhead came to, and behind his motives were nothing but pure frustration.

Getting up, Pumpkinhead unsheathed his Pitch Black Blade, ready to cut another hole in the dimensions and head to a new location where there were people thirsty for battle or where there was a lot to destroy. He was going to cause a lot of havoc, and part of it would be destroying whomever tried to get in his way.

"I Suppose That Makes Me An Enemy Of This World..." he muttered under his breath, taking the slash with his sword right before him, "... So Don't Stand In My Way." As the enemy of this world, the only thing one could do was to defy Chusin. The WORST of crimes.

So that's what Pumpkinhead did, and went off on his own. The slit in spacetime became a split that was wide enough for the large construct to slip through, leaving nothing but an empty void where he once stood... one that closed up rather quickly. Where he was off to was some place completely random... like his brother. He'd learned a lot from Tigen, and being 'Random' was one of those things. Such as, 'Random' Destruction. Which Pumpkinhead was off to cause.

There was no trace of him left in the tavern. If Chusin wanted to find him, she could definitely do that, since it wasn't too hard to keep up with him. Pumpkinhead never went back on his word, so if Chusin ever had a change of heart or of mind, Pumpkinhead would be around terrorizing someone or destroying something. Perhaps, Pumpkinhead could even bring forth someone of worthy power to come try to stop him and have a fight with him.

He was a lone Villain now, and that's all he wanted to be.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum