Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Isn't it about time?

2 posters

Go down

Isn't it about time?  Empty Isn't it about time?

Post by Ena Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Ena had made her way to The Black Spot since she was aiming to see if her family name carried any weight here, she wasn't one to use her family as a means to get things but currently, she needed some cash and she had to see if she could bank off her family since they were super rich after finding what they found way back when so with some luck she'd get put on and get some rep or something that she could work with or she'd just take what she wanted by force since she was crazy after all.

"God, I hope things work out, I wouldn't want to burn anyone hehe."
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Isn't it about time?  Empty Re: Isn't it about time?

Post by Goetia Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:32 am

Ena being in The Black Spot did attract a lot of attention since everyone knew everyone that was there and came there and she wasn't one of the people that anyone knew, so she was being eyed quite a bit by the strangers around her, some even held their bags closer to them and some just flat out moved to the other side of the sidewalk to avoid her. These were the rich people that had never seen someone like her before and were scared that she'd try and pull something or rob them of their things; in fact, someone called the cops on her because they just didn't trust her.

The cops were quick to respond, making their way towards her faster than they'd ever made their way anywhere, it was like this was a high-level incident by the quickness and reactions and actions that were taking place.

"Ms, stop right there! Who are you and how did you get here?"
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

"Me? I'm Sena or rather since I changed my name I'm Ena, you can call me either or I don't really care. I'm here to see if my family's name still carries any weight in other places but it just dawned on me that I'm not even from here so of course, their name wouldn't carry any weight sadly enough. Well, I'll try anyway, my full name is Sena Bartholomaus; I do think that should tell you everything or at least I'm hoping it does."

Ena wasn't even sure that her full name would mean anything but she was sure that if they tried something she'd burn the place to the ground like she did everything else that came at her the wrong way. She kept her hands in her pockets as she waited to see if the big ol cops knew the name or heard of it before, it was a rather long odd sounding name but it was her name none the less.
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum