Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Breaking This Bitch Down

3 posters

Go down

Breaking This Bitch Down Empty Breaking This Bitch Down

Post by Pumpkinhead Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:03 pm

Even if Pumpkinhead's attack did not hit Scathan, it did however make impact with the dimension, itself, and was still damaging it through the Shattered Dimensional Energy, weakening it and the laws of said dimension severely. Pumpkinhead only continued to widen the Shattered Dimensional Energy and ensure that it was breaking away at the dimensions around Scathan and anything else until there was nothing left but Shattered Dimensional Energy.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Breaking This Bitch Down Empty Re: Breaking This Bitch Down

Post by Pumpkinhead Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:08 pm

As the Shattered Dimensional Energy expanded across the realm from the Metropolis area, a torrent of flames swathed the area in a single swoosh, merging with the fiery deity that already traversed the city. Again, without warning, a monstrous flame overtook the entire city, drawing up from the ground and up into the air where the Shattered Dimensional Energy hole resided. It would expand continuously as the flames burned the very dimension, itself, at the baseline.

This was Pumpkinhead's power, and it seemed like this meant the end for this dimension.

"Cry, Die, And Say Goodbye..." the Pumpkinhead said as his form overshadowed all the land in a burning apparition that only spelled doom for first, the city, and then, the rest of the dimension. It was only a matter of time.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:19 pm

Over the long period of time that things were at rest, Scathan often found himself busy helping the people of the world, but it would seem that when there's peace there's always someone trying to ruin it in whatever way they could. He sighed, he sighed heavily as he appeared once more before the citizen of the world whom was clearly up to no good yet once again; he looked at Pumpkinhead and sighed for a third time.

"I don't have time to deal with you or your childish games, if you want to die that badly I can do that for you with a mere word. I've no use for anything attempting to do harm to this place I can home, so do make up your mind and speak or else I'll speak and it'll be the last time I do so."

He didn't feel that wasting time of this was a good thing, so if Pumpkinhead wanted to make things worse he'd simply fix the issue himself since he was in no mood to deal with this mess and truth be told there was nothing that could stop him if Pumpkinhead chose to do something stupid. On the other hand the whole Verse as a whole wasn't even remotely bothered by anything Pumpkinhead was doing since to do anything you'd need to be Scathan or one of the other leaders around the Verse and this problem child wasn't either of those people.

"I've given you enough time, either you act accordingly or be deleted and sent back to your own world."

The option was all up to Pumpkinhead, he could act like a normal person or be sent back, the choice was his and if he didn't fall in line he'd be ejected without any further notice and would never be allowed to come back. Scathan drew his sword and pointed it at Pumpkinhead awaiting his answer.

"Speak."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

"I wouldn't bother with this issue any longer than needed Scathan, he's the type to never learn no matter how much times passes or how many chances he gets; so I'll do this for you since you're still a little soft on the meanies that keep coming here for god knows what reasons. I mean is being normal too much to ask for these days? Like why is everyone out to cause chaos for no reason aside from doing it? Whatever."

The Creator wasn't as kind as Scathan and with a mere snap Pumpkinhead and all things revolving around him were deleted from the Verse as a whole, he would never return here every again and neither would anyone thinking like him since this wasn't the place for pointless wars, battles and chaos. The Creator had little time to deal with things like this since it was more or less unworthy of her time truth be told, so with this problem being solved as quickly as it came things would return back to normal.

"Problem solved my good man, now you can go back to doing your work hehe~"

She said with a smile since she knew that she could rest now knowing the problem was dealt with and if anymore showed up they'd be dealt with the same was but faster this time around since peace was what was here and anything that messed with it was getting booted/
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum