Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Home visit

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Home visit  - Page 2 Empty Re: Home visit

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:27 pm

"We're for...We're done for Chusin. I know you felt that and I know you know that we're doomed."

Ena was still shaken up by all of this stuff that was going on and being attacked wasn't really helping her at all, in fact, she was more traumatized than before. So after the attack was over and done with and vision was restored she looked at the wreckage all around her.

"There's nothing left. There's literally nothing left. I don't know how someone could have that much power to kill everyone at the same time. Chusin what are we going to do?"

Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:43 pm

"Heh, well I'd be lying to you if I said that we'd make it through this, but sadly we won't. The thing we felt was far more powerful than anything I've ever felt and I can't even comprehend it all that well. However, one thing I do know is that if we're going to die, then we're going to die fighting!"

Chusin knew what was coming since she wasn't as stupid as she let on, but even still she wasn't going to just die without fighting back! She wasn't about to be some monsters food!

"Let's fight until the end Ena."

She said as she started to fully open The Gates Of The King and she would take her best weapon and would stand up before her best armor surrounded her. She took a step out into the chaos and begged something to come attack her!

"Come on monsters, I'm right here!"

Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:47 pm

While Ena wasn't sure why Chusin wanted to die so badly, she did understand what she meant by it and just like that she snapped out of her trance-like state and stood up and grabbed some clothes that were lying around. Once she was dressed up she walked out there with Chusin and was also ready to fight to the death if need be.

"Well I'm ready hahaha. Let's kick some ass!"

Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Their effort was noble, but it was all for not in the long run since the beast that was flooding into the city weren't just your everyday beast. These bests were massive in size and had almost the same power as the person who spawned them so it was going to be a losing fight in the long run, but never the less it was a noble way to go out.

(Ref)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The beasts were running a rampage throughout the whole area, killing anyone they saw that was alive and or moving even slightest. Some had powers such as lasers and some could even fly; it was just pure madness on the streets. Once they found out about Chusin and Ena, all of the monsters and beasts made their way towards them in a swarm and fast.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Since the reset of the universe, everything that happened during the time that lead up to it would be brought back to its start. So Chusin and Ena would find themselves back at that moment where Ena was about to make her something to eat.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:03 pm

*Sudden gasp*

"Woh! Why do I have a strange feeling that something happened and I'm forgetting it? I don't know why but it feels that way..Hmmm, I guess its nothing."

Chusin felt weird and not the usual weird like she normally did, but since she couldn't really put her finger on it so she didn't give it too much thought.

"Hurry up over there, I'm hungry ahhahaha."
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:09 pm

"Hey don't rush now, I'm no pro so you may be waiting for a minute heh. However, I must say you have way too much stuff for your own good love."

She said as she opened up the fridge and started to take out a few things so that she could make something good or at least try to make something good at least. Once she had everything she needed, she started to cook up some stuff, but what she was cooking was still a mystery.

"Hmmm, maybe I should make some pizza or something? I don't know hehe."
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:57 pm

"Doesn't matter to me Ena, so long as your cooking it I don't care."

Chusin was more than happy to eat whatever Ena was cooking since she wasn't too picky about what she ate anyway, so this was the perfect time to show that off.

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:52 pm

"Well pizza it is then."

Ena said as she was chopping up a few things while also putting stuff in a pot to cook soon after she was done with what she was currently doing. Though she'd never made pizza in her life, she was going to try to do it anyway because why the hell not? So now that she was done chopping she went to hit the doe really hard as if she were taking her anger out on something.

"I hate you, you white mass of mess!"
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:04 pm

"Pizza huh? I'd love to have some of your pizza haha."

Chusin was rather up front with her taste in jokes since she didn't have to hold her tongue around her new wife, so she let loose all the corny jokes in the like. She was still on the couch naked, but soon got up to go see how the cooking was coming along and what have you. So once she got over there she grabbed Ena from behind and just held her like that for the time being; it was obvious that Chusin was the clingy type and boy would that play a big role in some stuff.

"Ugh, I love you so much Ena! I can't stand being away from you for too long cause it does something to me~ You're just so...so...everything to me."

She said as she started to lick her neck a bit before slightly biting on her ear a bit. Chusin was indeed overly attached and it happened so quickly.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:42 pm

"..."

She said nothing about what was going on, she just kept on doing what she was doing and that was cooking the pizza or rather about to cook the pizza so to speak. However, she was enjoying being spoiled by Chusin since she'd never gotten this much attention before and boy was she loving every last bit of it; it was so heartwarming to be the center of someone's world.

"Well aren't you affectionate huh? Didn't think you'd be the attached one truth be told heh."

It was a nice feeling to be bitten on the ear and have her neck licked, it was something she actually liked a little bit but she couldn't be lovey with Chusin since she was still making the food. So she slowly pushed Chusin away so she could put the food in the oven and make some other smaller appetizers.

"Now hold your urges till we eat haha."
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:28 am

"What meaks you think I can hold them off for that long huh? You're more good than you realize hehehe, but I'll try because you asked."

Chusin was still in the mood to be all over Ena currently, but she'd tone it done till they ate and then she'd be all over her like white on rice. So with that being the case, she'd just hold on to her for the time being since she just couldn't bear to walk off and do something else.

Last edited by Chusin on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:01 am

Ena was indeed happy that she was that good and that important to Chusin, but it did make cooking hard since she had to get the pizza out of the oven and Chusin holding on to her made it somewhat had to do. So once she did get the pizza out of the oven, she would take a knife and cut it up so they could have a whole lot of pieces and stuff.

"Foods ready now, dig in."
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:20 pm

"Oh, my the foods ready!? Sweet."

Chusin was more than happy to now let go of Ena to get some of the good food that she made and boy did it look good and smell good from where she was. So she got her a plate and took a few slices of pizza and got to maxing the mess out of it.

"You know having you cook was a good idea, the best idea actually and I want you to always cook since you're so good at it hahaa."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:04 pm

"I'm glad you like it ahahaha."

Ena was pleased that her wife liked the pizza and it made her feel like she'd done something super epic in her life, even if it was just cooking. So with everything being set out and done, Ena made her way to the couch to take a seat and relax a bit since she knew that Chusin would want to get some action after din din was ate all up.
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:54 pm

Once she was done eating the rather good food, she yawned and made her way to the bed to take a good ol nap and rest a bit, since she was a little tuckered out for some reason.

"Ena I'm going to rest a bit."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:04 pm

"Well you rest up now."

Once Chusin went to sleep, Ena would start to clean up the place a bit since she had nothing better to do at the moment and sleeping was the last thing on her mind truth be told. So once she started to clean, she wouldn't stop still everything was cleaned up and looking nice and what have you. So now with everything done, she would just pop herself on the couch and watch some tv and that was what she did for a few seconds till she noticed that even that was boring to her.

"Well, nothings on and I'm bored as hell man. Why did she got to sleep now of all times when I'm just sitting here? Ugh!."
Ena
Ena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2