Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

The witch that never was

4 posters

Go down

The witch that never was Empty The witch that never was

Post by IT Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Within the Backyard was another of the Ten who didn't really let himself be known till it was the right time, and since the time couldn't have been better due to the new threat that had shown up, IT thought why not make his way out of his hiding spot since he was hiding for a long time due to Scathach scaring him into hiding. However, his hiding wasn't because he was actually scared of he but simply because she was rather annoying to deal with and talk to and she was a really stuck up princess for no real reason.

"I wonder if she's home? God I hope not, I really don't want to deal with her again..."
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

The witch that never was Empty Re: The witch that never was

Post by Scathach Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:14 pm

"Of course I'm home, I'm always home when you're out and about you little snake in the grass. Why are you out of hiding? I thought you hating dealing with me since I was how did you put it? A bitch? I think you said that once before I can't remember fufufuu."

She was always home even when she wasn't home she was there and knew when people were in the Backyard but IT was something different from everyone else since she really didn't like him in her home and would always prioritize being around when IT was there or around since she didn't trust him at all. She knew why he was here and out of his hiding hole and that was because he more than likely wanted to talk to her about a little witch that never was and how she should address the little witch that never was since they were related after all.

Scathach
Scathach

Area Location : The Backyard

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:57 pm

From out of nowhere fell a girl and a small robot that was her AI, this girl was none other than Chusin who had just got away from The Crawling Chaos and its destruction that it caused to the whole City and soon enough the whole wide world. She herself was in bad shape and drained of all of her power and thus was in a coma-like state and was on the edge of dying so her fate was up to those around her if they cared.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Being caught off guard by what happened and being drained of all of her energy and power Chusin woke up enough to open her eyes slightly only to see that she was somewhere she didn't know, she looked around with what little strength she had and saw her AI as a small robot and she reached out and grabbed it and held it close to her chest before passing out. She felt the grasp of death yet once again but this time she didn't think she was going to come back again like the last time, so she just accepted it like she always did and that was how her life always ended truth be told.

Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Post by IT Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:44 pm

"I see she's accepting what's happening as you did so long ago Scathach, how ironic if I may say so; I wonder why she took hold of that toy? I mean it won't save her from death but I suppose it's a last-ditch type of thing."

IT said as he looked at Chusin and how it reminded him of Scathach who also was in this same dilemma so long ago before she became who she is today, he didn't do much motion wise aside from rub his chin before taking a seat on the Red Sea that was the ground of the Backyard itself. He didn't want the girl to die but he didn't want to make any moves fearing what Scathach would do to him if he tried to.

"So?"
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:52 pm

"So what? You think that because she reminds you of me that I'm supposed to care? I don't really think that that's a wise thing if you ask me, I mean could I save her? Sure I could but why would I do that? Death is something no one can stop no matter how strong they are and that goes for everyone that assumes their beyond death."

She had no intentions of doing anything about this and would only watch the girl die since it wasn't her problem to deal with and if IT wanted to do something than he was more than welcome to do so she didn't care since she wasn't going to. She, however, did wonder why the girl took the little robot and held it so close to her as if it was something important and that's why she understood just why the girl was doing it and that's when she turned her head away.

"Ugh. I suppose if she were to live we could fix her since she really needs a fixing giving the mass amount of crap she's going through currently."

She said all of this as if she didn't know it was going to happen since she had the script for the whole thing drilled into her head and she could freely just ask the Creator why he's going through all of this and yet she didn't.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by IT Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:56 pm

"Heh, I knew you were a softy under all that nasty. I'll get to work and heal her up before she's gone for good."

IT said as he himself started to approach Chusin and once he did he would snap his finger and in an instant a wave of healing magic would cover her whole body healing her and restoring her energy, but not her powers since that was far beyond his reach current or maybe it wasn't since only he knew for sure.

"Wake up kid, we've got a lot to talk about."
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:45 pm

"Huh...Where...am I?"

That was the first thing she asked once she started to come to and took in a small look around, she didn't know where she was but what she did know was that her head was really hurting to the point of causing her nose to bleed a bit. She felt the blood run down her face and she wiped it off and looked at it for a moment.

"Blood...this is my blood and my head feels like its being stuffed with so much stuff that my brain can't even keep up with it and yet it's trying oddly enough."

Her head still felt like it was going to burst but at the same time, the pain was slowly subsiding as time went on and after going through that she looked around again and saw two strange people around her and wondered who they were.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:06 pm

"Don't mind the head banging you're feeling, that's just your mind getting used to knowing everything there is to know rather it be in existence or not. This is the BackYard, my home, a place where only I can freely enter because its apart of me and truth be told only three people have ever stepped foot in here and you my young lady are number three."

Scathach giggled a little since she found her words to be just a little funny. She soon enough stopped giggling and got serious as she looked at Chusin, her gaze saw Chusin for who she was and saw the real Chusin from the moment she was created and brought into the world itself. She saw everything that had lead up to this point in time and she shook her head in shock; she'd never seen someone go through so much and still keep their heads up so high.

"You've been through a lot I see, I'm impressed you've made it this far truth be told. However, I do want you to explain what kept you going for so long."

She knew the answer already but she wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth so she could confirm a few things about this young lady and if she was worthy enough to know the truth and take it to become her old self.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by IT Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:26 pm

"Well since no one threw names out I'll tell you who we are. I'm ████ and this lovely lady right here is Scathach or if you want you can call her you, I mean either or is fine heh."

IT knew that their time was ever so short and he had to move things on even if they didn't make sense in a sense but that's all he had to work with currently so getting Chusin caught up was really important. He didn't mind the question that was asked and as much as it didn't seem like it he to wanted to know what kept her going all this time.

"I also have a question that I'd like an answer to once you're done answering the first one so my question to you is do you have access to all the powers you've had from all across your many lives and can you use them?"
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:36 pm

The questions weren't new ones or ones she hadn't been asked before since she herself asked herself those exact same questions a long time ago and her answers were always the same truth be told but she'd answer them anyway.

"Well my drive is simple, I just like doing stuff, that's all there is to it honestly and my only friend Shinta who's last name I took as my actual last name, he kept me going by simply being a chill person and accepting me for me and honestly he was the only nice person I ran into aside from a husband I had. I mean aside from those two people and their family everyone else was just dicks, but they had their uses and that's all that mattered in my opinion.

Also, yes I do have access to all the powers I've had and yes I can still use them since using powers from another me isn't had at all."

She finally got used to the information that was being dumped into her head and boy were he eyes open to a lot of things she didn't even know and some things she didn't want to know but she knew anyway.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:48 pm

"Indeed Shinta was a good man...he always made sure I was happy even when I was acting silly hehe. He never once got mad at me which only made me love him even more in a sense."

Scathach had started to recall the good days with him and it made her heart beat just a bit faster and her face turned light red since she just never could get over him and his amazing personality and the good times they had doing other stuff. She felt like a million bucks currently and this bit of happiness was something she hadn't felt in a long time so it was quite refreshing.

"Ahhh he was amazing. *Cough cough* I should probably tell you that you and I are one and the same except different outcomes made us who we are today. You were made to be a powerful witch but it was altered and the moment your being was altered I came to be, just in a completely different universe or verse if you want to call it that.

I'm Chusin Alter while also being Scathach the first being to use pure magic while you became a power attaching conduit, which is why you always had to have new powers and why you kept them."

She walked over to Chusin and bent down and looked her dead in the eyes and she got really close to the point that their lips were basically touching but not kissing.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by IT Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:59 pm

"Well damn, I guess you went on and said what I was about to say haha, I'm glad the truth is out now and with it being out we can move on to the next phase of this counter-attack against Nyarlathotep even if we can't win we still need to try. We are the last hope since no one else is willing to help us on this since they're far too busy trying to plot and doing everything else, but as long as we can save some people that's all that matters."

IT wasn't fond of the idea of going in to fight something as strong as Nyarlathotep since he knew that the three of them couldn't win even if they tried but maybe they didn't have to fight. He knew that fighting was the last thing that he wanted to do and so now with the cards dealt he could start to form a plan to run with.

"Since you say that you can use your powers from your other selves I'm going to need you to bring it all forth so I can shape it into something greater and give you the powers you were meant to have all along so you can become this version of you since we need all the power we can muster."
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:16 pm

"....Well now I'm not shocked, I'm just blown away since I didn't even know that there was a me that used magic since all the versions of me just used whatever we had."

Chusin didn't move since she didn't mind being this close to anyone even if it was a woman and without much thought, in it, she placed her head onto her other's head and took hold of her face. "It's weird that you're a me that stuck by her own ideas and stuck with what the Creator wanted you to be." She said and backed off so she could pull all the powers she'd had over the many years which really wasn't hard at all since this would be the second time she'd done this.

She pulled the powers from multiple versions of herself and each one had a power that she had but got rid of sooner or later and once she had them all she combined them into one superpower sphere and held it out in front of her.

"This is everything from my time on Vescrutia, Kwandrivia, and the Veritas. It's everything, so here you go."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:23 pm

"I see, I see. Now IT what do you plan on doing once she becomes me? You know this plan of your won't work since our enemy is someone beyond the beyond."

She wondered for a moment before getting up and looking at the mass of powers Chusin gathered from her other selves, the amount was pretty impressive and with it all her she could only wait for the transformation that awaited her other self.

"I hope you're ready to become a greater being than you could imagine."
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by IT Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Once the energy was brought forth IT would pull it towards himself and using his own magic he would morph the powers that Chusin had from all her other selves and within a matter of seconds, he turned that power into something even greater than it once was and that was Pure magic. However, since he couldn't recreate the same setup Scathach had when she brought the magic into the realm of existence he had to find another way. So he created three unique spheres that were rounded outside but had a flat bottom and he would place them onto her forehead; these spheres would act as the center of her powers in a sense and once they were in her forehead she would gain the powers her current self-has.

"There, it's done. You now have become the person you were meant to be."
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:49 am

"Well I must say that knowing what I know and having all of this power is quite boring truth be told; I mean I'm glad that you've helped me become the me that I was meant to be, but it's nothing new to me since I find powers as a whole pointless. While I like being the first person to use magic and the creator of it, I also like the whole thing I have going on but what's the point of having this power when I already have this power?

However, I will use these powers to help you out and what have you since that's what this whole thing was about."

Chusin was happy to help but she didn't care for the powers since she was far better without powers. She punched her hand and readied up for whatever it was that the three of them were going to do next.

"What's the plan? I'm sure even with all three of us we're no match for that thing whatsoever, I mean there's no way for us to win honestly."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:58 am

"Well I'll leave my response to that for a later time since we have more to worry about at the moment. Now, there's is a way for us to win but it would require me to do something I never thought I'd have to do and that's to fully reach into the realm of The Creator and us his powers to force that thing back to its own realm.

On the second hand, we could use the people of this world to help out such as the useless Sona whom we never see doing anything and that snake Khrona whom should be cut out like the blistering infection he is, we also have a girl that could turn the tables and so on. We have many people that could help, but they're far to busy doing nothing aside from plotting and relaxing while our world slowly dies."

Scathach sharply said since she really hated everyone that saw the mess going on but did nothing about it, she also hated the fact that the people that should be helping weren't even though they had the power to do so. She shook her head and sighed while thinking of a million and one ways this could play out and all of them ended badly for one reason of another.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by IT Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:04 am

IT said nothing, he simply thought and thought more than he usually did since he had to make sure that his thoughts were all in one so that the plan would make sense since he didn't like the idea of anyone reaching into the realm of The Creator since they'd simply be removed from everything and become one with him forever. He sat down Indian style and kept thinking to the point that he started to float a bit off of the ground, he wasn't sure if they had any other options at this point since as Scathach said in so many other words "People are useless".

"We may not have any other options but to reach for The Creator since I don't see any other outcome where we live to tell the tale about how we pushed this monster back."
IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:40 pm

"Well since this is my fault I do think that it should be me who does this deed since it would only be fair, I mean I was the one who brought this thing here after all so the least I could do is send it back to where it came from truth be told. So that's my two cents on the matter, and trust me we all know that's the best and only way this will go down unless something else happens to change it I guess."

Chusin wasn't one to pull strings here since she knew that the only one that was or would have to go that far was her since this was her fault after all. She didn't even feel bad about going through with it since death to her was nothing but a joke, but this time she'd be gone for good if what she knew held weight.

"So unless you two have a problem with this, I think I'll be on my way to see The Creator and fix the mess I made."
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:48 pm

"....."

Scathach didn't say anything since she knew that what she heard was simply the truth of the matter, and she couldn't go against it even if she wanted to talk herself out of doing it since she knew herself better than anyone ever could. She sighed a bit before opening up a portal to her castle; however, this portal would lead to a part of her castle that no one aside from her knew about and that hidden part was what would lead them to The Creator.

"Well if you're serious about this then we should go and just get it over with. I can take you to him since I'm the only one who's ever gotten close to him without becoming apart of him."
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by IT Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:51 pm

"Shit."

IT wasn't fond of the idea but he knew that it was really their only shot, he just didn't like the idea of giving up one of his close pals to The Creator since that's basically what they were about to do in order to get their task taken care of. He bit his lip as he just walked through the portal without saying another word on the topic since it wouldn't do any good at this point.

IT
IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum