Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

The first summit meeting

3 posters

Go down

The first summit meeting  Empty The first summit meeting

Post by Scathan Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Scathan The Approver appeared inside of the build in which the summit was to be held, he called forth BriniaSona and Chusin; this was not an optional choice whatsoever and they had to show up or he would come get them himself. The reason for the calling of this summit would be reviled upon their meeting and so forth.

(The inside)

The first summit meeting  17060310
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

The first summit meeting  Empty Re: The first summit meeting

Post by BriniaSona Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:09 pm

As soon as he was called he knew, in fact, he might have known even before he was called. Either way, a large metal door would materialize in the room and then slide open revealing a white void. From this void BriniaSona would emerge. After emerging the door would fade into light and begone.

The first summit meeting  2Q==
BriniaSona
BriniaSona

Area Location : Divine Gate and the Realm of Pure Solar Energy

https://dominionofheroes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 pm

"The long awaited summon has finally happened huh? I wish you'd done this before I started helping someone."

Chusin had also made her way to the summit via portal that she used to get everywhere way back when, though because she was helping someone out, this version was merely a projection of her. So she was there, just not in the flesh since this was out of the blue and what have you.

"So what did you call the summit for? It must be important since you called us here and we three never meet up like this unless it about something important."
Chusin
Chusin

Area Location : Chusin's Hole

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:03 pm

Now that everyone was here the meeting could begin. The meeting was about a few things Scathan noticed within the short time that the many events transpired and he was not going to allow these events to go unnoticed since it was his job to keep everything in check since he was The Law after all.

However, he wasn't too happy with Chusin not being here in the flesh. but he did understand why she couldn't be here in the flesh so he let it slide this one time and this time only. Now that everything was set, he waved his hand causing the entire room to go black (As in nothing getting in or out and all things spoken within the room would remain that way.), he did this as a countermeasure for prying eyes and ears.

"Now shall we talk about the events that have taken place? You two do realize we may be in danger once again right? There are things that I've seen in this planet's future that I don't approve of and I am aware that I could stop those events, but it goes angst my notion to not interfere with you two and your planet unless needed.

He said as he placed his hands behind his back and turned towards a window and looked at it. The topic was of utmost importance and could not be overlooked as something minor.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by BriniaSona Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:53 am

BriniaSona simply stood where he'd come out of the TG150 Door. He listened to the words of Scathan but didnt reply just yet. BriniaSona knew pretty much everything there was to know about the world right now, he knew it's past, it's present, but it's future was always a mystery. He could never see the future, and didn't want to else he be driven mad. There were just too many variables and even the slightest of things could change the future. Thinking of such things was just way too mentally exhausting.

"In my opinion it's best not to try and change the future too much, who knows what issues could come from that. As for me. I prefer to let the people of the world deal with their problems. If we get involved too much, the people will become too reliant on us and no one will want to grow stronger." BriniaSona would say looking at Scathan.

Scathan was someone, that BriniaSona was unable to use his Divine Gate on. BriniaSona could never pull any information on him, or her or it, or what ever it was. Scathan was always a mystery.
BriniaSona
BriniaSona

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:15 pm

"I mean given what happened last time to this planet and the sheer stupidity of its people, I'd ask why should we even care? No one cared before and that's why it ended up like it did; I mean I know everyone remembers what Shinta did to that one village and I know you remember the Horsemen problem that no one took care of.

There was so much chaos and no one bothered to do anything about it, everyone was too busy with their own vices. So while I agree with Sona, I also don't think we should care that much about what's to come and we should let the people fend for themselves. God knows they'd do the same to us is given the chance."

Chusin shrugged and looked over at Sona before looking back at Scathan whom she could also never read whatsoever, there was nothing on him/her/it and that bugged her to the very core of her being. She also didn't see the need to help these people of this planet despite her possession as a teacher and helper.

"And one thing more...If you know what's going to happen and you can stop it, why don't you just forget your little self-inserted rule and just change the future so what happens never happens?"
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:35 pm

"You two make a very good point, that I must. However, you two don't seem to realize that if what comes to pass is allowed to pass then there won't be a plant to return to. I know where you're coming from BriniaSona and I do agree that if we help too much the people of the world won't grow. I also understand where your feelings come from Chusin, I know of your past and I know why you're thinking the way you are now, but you have to learn to let things go."

Scathan didn't turn from the window as he spoke, but it was as clear as day that what he was saying should have had an impact of the both of them even if it was only a small one. He was also aware of the fact that neither one of them know much about him and that they wanted to know more about him since out of the three of them, he was the only one whom always stayed to the shadows on concealment.

However, he could not reveal anything tot hem because it would only make things confusing and that he didn't need at the moment. So with that being the case, he finally turned towards the two of them and within that moment all three of them were in the very distant past of Vescrutia. This was no flashback or vision by any means, they were actually in the past of Vescrutia during the chaos. However, they couldn't be seen by anyone there so as to not cause any problems in the future.

"We could easily change the past and reshape the future and avoid the problems that are to come. It wouldn't even be a problem for us truth be told."

After saying that the three of them were now in the very far future and the site that they would see was that of pure and utter destruction. There was no life there, there were not many people left alive after what happened.

(Reference)
The first summit meeting  Passio10

"As you can see there isn't much left."

And with that being seen they would be back in the summit where they were as if nothing happened.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by BriniaSona Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:45 pm

The time that was spent in both and past and future was very short. BriniaSona had minimal time to gain information about the future he was shown. He knew the location, but nothing much else without inspecting it more. After that he would go silent and wait for more information.

BriniaSona
BriniaSona

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:09 pm

"How did you? What just? Who exactly are you and what the living hell was that hell I saw!? There's no way that is our future...Where are we at in that future as a matter of fact?"

Chusin was a little shook up after going into the actual past and then seeing a future that grim. She didn't even understand how Scathan did what he just did without even moving a single finger. She was aware that doing what he did was a thing, but to that extent is what made her question.

Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:21 pm

"Your questions will be answered in due time and who I am is not important at the moment. As for that future...That is indeed our future and we're slowly heading to it as we speak and as to where you two were....Well, you Chusin, you vanished without a trace and became someone much more different than you are currently and as for you BriniaSona, you to vanished without a trace.

I can't tell you everything, but just know that what I said is true and as for everyone else, they all died sadly. About 99% of life was wiped from the universe itself."

He spoke with no actual emotion in his voice, but it was as clear as day that he was upset and sad that he told himself to never interfere with the planet or its people unless needed. It was a tough thing to follow through to the need and yet he did it day in and day out.

"So what do you two think? I must know what's going through your heads now that you know what I know and have seen what I've seen."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by BriniaSona Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:32 pm

"We wait it out, and let people grow, and when the time comes. NOVA, the New Order Vescrutia Alliance, will come together as a team and fend it off. Unity and working together was the downfall of the past and we shouldn't let it be the downfall of tomorrow." BriniaSona would say.
BriniaSona
BriniaSona

Back to top Go down

Post by Chusin Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:45 pm

"Truth be told I would rather not help them because they like I said before wouldn't help us. I know that it goes angst my current job, but I don't care."

Chusin was more or less on the side of letting these people fend for themselves and what have you. She wouldn't let go of the past and she wouldn't forgive the people who treated her like crap for so long.
Chusin
Chusin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Scathan wasn't surprised by the answers since it was to be expected of the both of them in all honesty, but what he didn't get was why they would just sit back and allow this to happen; putting their own reasons aside in the matter. He turned back to the window and looked out into the distance, he thought about a few things and since he was outnumbered two to one, he just gave in.

"Well if that's the way you two feel, I won't fight you on it. We shall let the events take place and the downfall of this world will go down and be reborn."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum