Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?)

3 posters

Go down

The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?) Empty The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?)

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:30 pm

In a short time, Dizzy found herself running towards the sea and once she found that out she came to a quick stop, this was the area she'd find the beast or so she thought since she wasn't given too much information on the matter so she had to improvise with hat what she had. So she gave the area a quick look around and determined that the best possible area to look for the beast was obviously the water, but she didn't have a boat so she'd need to lour the best to the land and then kill it or at least that's the plan she had come up with.

"Shit! I don't even know what this thing eats or even how to draw it out of hiding...Hmmm...maybe if I use myself as bait? That could work, but where would I bait myself? There are so many questions and not enough answers."

Last edited by Dizzy on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dizzy
Dizzy

Area Location : Unknown~

Back to top Go down

The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?) Empty Re: The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?)

Post by Scathan Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Once the girl arrived she would immediately be greeted by a small pack of turtles that wouldn't do anything just yet, but there were a lot of them around so something may happen or may not. It was indeed weird, but for some reason, the turtles started to move and get closer and closer to the girl and were oddly focused on her right arm. 

They still didn't do anything outside of getting closer and closer to her, so it was up to the girl to decide what to do at this point.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?) Empty Re: The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?)

Post by Dizzy Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Seeing the turtles around made her feel a little relaxed since they were just turtles and she didn't really care much for them, but still, she was glad they weren't anything like snakes or spiders or something. So she simply walked around the turtles and started to think about how she was going to get the monster on land cause her bait idea was falling short.

"Hmmmm."
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:45 pm

The turtles didn't stop her from doing what she was doing but they did continue to follow her around regardless of where she'd go; there was just something around her right arm that had them in a trance-like state and made them follow her around and about. Now rather or not she picked this up was totally left up to her, so if she didn't notice it wouldn't matter.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

"Hm? Why are you guys following me? I don't have any food if that's what you're thinking, so go on now, get lost."

She wasn't sure why they were following her, but she did need them to stop since she really didn't need a bunch of turtles following her around while she thought of ways to get that beast to come out on to the land itself so she could kill it and bring its head back to show that was indeed worthy to be a rider.

"Wait a second! I have an idea! I could use these turtles as bait and maybe it'll work."

That was the plan or rather idea she was going to run with since she didn't have anything better in mind; so she cracked her knuckles and got to work on killing each turtle and ripping its shell off one by one. She was hoping that this would do the trick, but she didn't put too much hope in it. So while she tore the turtles apart with her bare hands, she'd also eat a few of them raw since eating raw food really had no effect on her whatsoever.

"I wonder..If I have enough."

*Swallow*
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:55 am

The turtles didn't do anything even though they were being killed and slightly eaten at the same time, but they did make little noises as their shells were torn off of their bodies. The noise wasn't that loud, but it was loud enough to be heard from a few feet away which was all that was needed for an actual problem to arise.

While they couldn't do much themselves, they did have one of them that could do something and it was a much much bigger version of them. It was a super turtle that was 3x as big and had appeared behind Dizzy and with one fell swoop, the super turtle would attack! Aiming to bite down and gash out Dizzy's neck.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:27 am

While Dizzy kept on doing what she was doing, she by no means was unaware of what was behind her even if she didn't have some super senses; she was still able to feel the killing intent of the super turtle just fire.

"Not happening."

*Sallow*

She said as she quickly fell forward avoiding the attack altogether. She'd be raised in the Rat Hole so being randomly attacked from anywhere was something she was use to. Once she dodged she'd quickly get up and face the super turtle and just look at it while she ate the smaller turtles.

"You'll never hit me you know that right, nor will you bite me you shitty turtle."
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:48 pm

The super turtle was quite impressed and yet at the same time really mad that this girl was eating its kin and that brought about something that shouldn't even be possible.

"STOP EATING MY PEOPLE!!!!!"

The turtle said out loud, but its mouth didn't move one bit and it clearly wasn't a psychic turtle, so what could it mean?

"Please stop killing and eating my people you monster!"
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:13 pm

"You can talk? But your mouth ain't moving so how?"

Dizzy said as she kept on eating the turtles since she had no intentions of stopping since they were really good and she didn't give a damn about it being someone's people or whatever.

"I don't know how you're talking, but I won't be stopping since you're not my mom nor the leader so fuck off turtle before you're next."

She said as she looked at the turtle with a rather bleak look, but she was super serious about eating it too if it wanted to continue on bothering her like it was doing at the moment.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:18 pm

"So you won't stop eating my people then you leave me no choice but to take you down and make you stop!"

The turtle said as it started to move towards Dizzy and would attempt to attack her once more since she wasn't going to stop eating its people willingly, so it was going to have to make he stop by force. However, there was still the reason as to how the turtle was talking to her since it wasn't using its mouth or mind to do so, so what could it be.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Once again the turtle was trying to attack her and she wasn't gonna let that happen, so she did the next best thing and she avoided the attack once more by moving back a bit more and keep a rather big distance between the two of them. The gap between them was to make sure she could see the attacks before the happened since being too close would put her in the danger zone for a quicker attack since she knew the turtle could move a lot faster than it was letting on.

"Well you asked for this turtle. Don't say I didn't give you a chance to leave!"

She said as she quickly took off running towards the turtle with full speed; she was going to kill this annoying thing and maybe eat it afterward. So with her quick speed, she would come up from the side of the turtle and aim right for its neck with her bare hand. She did this because she had enough force to choke out just about anything so she'd just do the same to this turtle.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:40 pm

"I see. You're quite the dumb one I see."

The turtle wasn't just doing all of this because of the murder that was going on, it was doing this for many reasons, but none more important than seeing what this kid could do. Since the turtle hadn't shown all of its tricks yet, Dizzy would be in for a shock at this very moment since this would be where she found what she was looking for.

"You're fast but lack anything outside of that. You can kill and yet that's all you know. You have much to learn."

The moment Dizzy came in for the choke out, she would be meated with the flat end of a spear sword and a big one at that to her stomach. The hit was so strong and had so much force that it created shockwaves that blasted outward and blew the water back a bit.

"Now learn from your error!"

It said as the spear sword would start to turn as if someone was shifting their body towards the left and she would be slammed into the ground with enough force to leave a crater in the ground. Once that was done and the dust settled the turtle would be no one and all that would be seen was an armored thing.

The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?) U5dtey10
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:35 pm

"Gwah!"

Being ht with such force and then being slammed dead into the ground was something she'd never had happen to her or even felt for that matter and once she realized that stuff like this hurt a lot, she screamed out in pain. The pain was more than she'd ever felt in her life and as she coughed up blood she started to cry a bit, it wasn't fun anymore due to the huge amount of pain she was in currently. She didn't think of this as fun anymore since no one told her that she'd be attacked or rather attacked this hard to were as it made her cough up blood.

"I don't wanna anymore, so stop hurting me okay? I'll stop, I won't do it again."

*Crying starts to intensify*

Even though she was a cold hard killer she was still a child never the less and when hit with enough force it would make her cry like it would any child. So that's why she started to say what she did and that's what brought up the crying.

"Mom. I want my mom."

*Sobs*
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:41 pm

"You'll find no mercy here. Remember you're not my mom nor my leader."

The armored thing said mocking her a bit since she didn't stop when he asked he wouldn't stop when she asked. He was going to show her the same mercy she showed his turtles and that mercy was no mercy; so with movement and a swift strike he stabbed her in the chest with his spear sword and drove it deep into her to whereas the other end came out the back of her.

"Rest in peace."

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:53 pm

"If you thought I'd sit back and allow this child to die you're gravely mistaken."

Once Dizzy blacked out Nox took over her body and with her being in control Dizzy's body would have full use of its abilities and with that came the power within her right am which Nox was going to use. So she took hold of the spear sword with the right arm and the moment she touched it, it vanished into nothing.

"Ahahahaha! Woh! Who would've thought this child had such power! Now as for you old bones, I'll show you true darkness! Ahahahaha~

Since Nox was driving, she had full access to her dark powers which she used to an extream to wrap the whole island in a bubble of darkness, no even light could Pearce this darkness. Once everything was covered up, the bubble would start to get smaller and smaller till it was just around the two of them.

"Your death will amuse me, so die."

With that being said the bubble got even smaller and smaller but before it was too small, Nox took Dizzy's body out of it leaving the old bones in there to die by itself. The bubble got so small that it was the size of a skittle and that's when Nox destroyed it that very moment. Once that was done, Nox looked around and took in the sights since she wasn't allowed to leave the Isles due to Scathan keep her there; this was the perfect time to use her new body to the fullest.

However, since she hadn't fully taken control over it, her time was indeed limited to a few hours or so. So with that being the case she would make the most of it.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Once the man was dealt with and everything was over with, the real problem would start to show its ugly head in the form a roar from the sea itself. The roar was so loud that it scared the birds that were on the island off of it. This was the roar of what Dizzy came here for in the first place.
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Upon finishing up with the old bag of bones, Nox found herself in a bit of pain till she realized that she hadn't healed that wound Dizzy's body suffered and so with that being the case she would heal it using Dizzy's own healing factor. This healing factor was the only reason why she even lived in the first place and was even alive long enough for Nox to take over and do the dirty work.

"Seems like she's able to heal even from something like that, but what's more is that I do believe that something is coming and maybe I should quickly rid it of its life before my time runs out."

Nox was surely running out of time so she had to find out where that noise came from and quickly so she could take it down.
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 pm

The roar could be heard once more, but this time it was louder than before and seemed a little bit closer than before. The waters started to shake and the ground as well, it was as if something was walking and causing big tremors that shook the whole area at once.

The clouds gathered in the sky, the sky itself grew dark. Within no time at all did the water start to rise up and cause huge waves to push ashore and crash down onto anything that was in its way. If looked it at hard Nox would be able to see just what it was before all the water fell off its body.

(Ref for what she'd see)
The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?) Cthulh10

Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Hearing and then seeing what was causing the fuse only made Nox laugh to herself since this wasn't even a problem to worry about. It was so simple to her she couldn't help but laugh and now she'd gladly get rid of the beats in one fell swoop.

"Your size is grand, but you're not facing a weakling. You're facing a Goddess."

So with that being the case, she placed her right hand out and from it came darkness, a darkness that would slowly start to gather up in front of her blacking out the whole area she was in. Within a flash, Nox's right hand would be on the monster's body and much like last time would the monster vanish into nothingness, but before the thing vanished completely Nox would quickly engulf its head in darkness and separate it from its body.

"I'm getting quite use to this power, but I must say something this strong should be kept in check I suppose. Though I guess I shouldn't be complaining since this will be my new body soon enough."

Since everything was done and over with and the head of the monster was lopped off, Nox's time would be at an end and she'd give Dizzy the driver seat. So now that Dizzy was back in the game, she'd be confused as to what even happened.

"What happened? I don't even remember anything aside from getting my ass kicked."

Trying to remember what happened was no good since she couldn't at the moment, so she didn't give it any more thought, but what she did notice was the head of the monster she was looking for right in front of her covered in dark stuff. She didn't question, she didn't ask, she just walked over to it and took hold of it and started to pull it back to the Rat Hole.

"Don't know and don't care how, so long as I bring this back I'm going to be treated so good and mom will pat my head and make me soup."
Dizzy
Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Now with the monster taken care of and Dizzy heading back to her home, everything would go back to the way it was before the huge fight took place. So with that being the case, the mission was complete and everything was over. Dizzy had earned her colors.

(Kinda needed to rush everything a bit, so bear with me.)
Goetia
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum