Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

The Approver meets The Magician

2 posters

Go down

The Approver meets The Magician  Empty The Approver meets The Magician

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Scathan had left her base of operation and teleported to the Backyard, a location unknown to most that didn't know about it and known to few of those that did know about it, this was the place were he'd meet with the first magician to use magic or one could call them the creator of magic itself and the meeting between the two of them meant that the whole thing with Chusin was far more of a problem than he himself could handle since she was now the vice for something he'd dare not face alone without a bit of help of his own but that's if this person would agree to help in the first place. He placed his hand out and opened the door to the Backyard that was only visible to those who know of it and he walked through it and upon entering the Backyard he was hit with the wave of knowledge that would kill anyone that wasn't him since he knew everything and yet felt like his mind was going to explode since the things running into his mind was all new and he had to process all of this at speeds beyond comprehension.

"There's so much to take it and it keeps coming, I can't even imagine anyone being in here for more than a few seconds or even less than that."

The sheer force and weight of what he was learning was beyond normal and the sea of information was unstopping since it kept coming like a waterfall, but his mind was far greater than that and was able to keep himself from losing his mind by splitting his mind in two so one half could absorb the information and the other could think normally. So with that being the case he made his way through the Backyard which could be described as a red sea with a red and black sky that housed one massive castle that seemed to never be within reach of those that viewed it, however, he was able to approach it and made his way inside since he knew how to avoid the trick that was being played or rather what he called a trick.

Last edited by Scathan on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

The Approver meets The Magician  Empty Re: The Approver meets The Magician

Post by Scathach Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 pm

"You've done well to make it to my castle without much effort and I must give you props for such a feat even though I allowed you to make it this far Scathan; I mean how else would you have made it this far hmm? You should be happy that I let you in here truth be told and what's more, I don't care for you since you only ever come to me when you need something."

Scathach said as she spent around in her chair until she came to a stop to look down at Scathan like she always did since she didn't like him in any form or fashion since he was just a big fat jerk who used people for his own gain much as he used her for so long and lied about THAT.

"So what do I owe the visit to? I can't wait to hear this since I know it's going to be something stupid that you let happen as per usual."
Scathach
Scathach

Area Location : The Backyard

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:15 pm

"I see you're as rude as ever and I'm glad that hasn't changed in all these lifetimes. Putting that aside I am here because I need your help, Chusin made a deal with something I can't fend off by myself and this thing happens to be the Outer god Nyarlathotep and if you know of it then you know the danger we're in."

Scathan said as he was sure that him telling her this would make her listen to reason and help him deal with this problem that would soon come knocking at her door since Chusin was now linked to something not even he could stop in it so chose to attack.

"Long story short I need your help and the help of the Ten or at least five of them."
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:22 pm

"And? You expect me to care that you've gone and screwed up this badly? I don't, I really don't and I hope you and your pack of lies die in the chaos that you've so blindly allowed to grow."

She wasn't going to help him out since she didn't like him and didn't care for the mess that was about to go down since it didn't involve her or her place of residence or her seat within the Ten. However, that's not to say that she wasn't thinking about the outcome of Scathan's actions since she could see the outcome clearly and was well aware of the mess that'd he caused and yet she wasn't going to let him know till she felt the need to let him know.

"Tell me, how did this all happen hmm? Did you let this happen or did you let it happen?"
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 am

".......The way it unfolded doesn't matter now since it won't change the fact that we have a problem that only WE can stop, so stop acting like a child and help me since I don't have any of the other Ten to go to since they're more or less in places I can't reach."

Scathan didn't really have time to deal with the childish act that Scathach was displaying and needed her to understand that this was far beyond them and everyone else and needed to be dealt with as soon as possible rather then later since if they let this go on for too long then they've both be in trouble and no one wanted that. He removed his mask as a show of faith and showed his face to her and her alone since no one has seen his actual face since his last appearance and even then that wasn't the face that he was now showing.

"I'm not leaving till you say you'll help me ███████"
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm

"Don't you ever call me by that name ever again or so help me I'll end you right where you stand."

She didn't like being called by her actual name and even less so by someone like Scathan of all people, she frowned and turned her head away and looked out a nearby window out into the Backyard and its endless red sea of information and got to thinking about rather or not she should get mixed in with a mess she didn't cause or help to cause. The very thought of helping this man made her bones shake and her skin crawl, however, she knew that what he was saying was correct in some ways and that if the chaos that was going to destroy his land would soon come to her's and she didn't like the idea of losing or having someone step foot in her home without her say so.

"As much as it pains me I suppose that I have no choice but to help you since I don't want that thing anywhere near this place whatsoever."

She had finally made up her mind and came to the idea of helping out even if it did make her sick in every way possible. She vanished and reappeared in front of the entrance to her castle and walked out into the open and looked at everything for a minute.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:41 pm

"Heh."

Scathan was quite pleased as he put his mask back on and turned around, he didn't even have words to express how glad he was that she decided to help him with this problem and even more glad that he didn't have to resort to his backup plan which would've made this whole thing a lot crazier and that he didn't want whatsoever.

"Well I have some ideas that we could go over back at my place since being here is really starting to take its toll on me and that isn't something I'd call a good thing by any means, so I'll see you there."

With that, he himself left and went back to his base of operations to get everything ready an what have you.
Scathan
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down