Dominion of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Breaking This Bitch Down
by The Creator Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

» A flower within a city
by Memento Mori Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» The Ghost
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

» Networking minds
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

» C.C.C The Gravemind
by Gravemind Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

» Death follows the flower
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

» Remember Death
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

» But s single sword
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

» The Black Bleed
by Memento Mori Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

by Chusin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 am

» Darth
by Scathach Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am

» Home at last
by Chusin Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 pm

» Ascension
by Chusin Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

» Isn't it about time?
by Ena Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

» About the state we're in
by Scathan Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Tabrynth (Asleep)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tabrynth (Asleep) Empty Tabrynth (Asleep)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:27 pm

After the whole fiasco with Chusin and the girl named Dizzy, Tymon became very tired of using his limited power in another dimension that didn't filter him the same power as back in his own dimension -- the Veritas. Because of this, he needed to sleep, and with that, he wandered around until he could find a place that seemed sufficient.

The land of Nulgorod -- which was colder than most places -- was a good place to sleep. He could go into a cryo-stasis and work on training his Epic Art in his dreams using his First Restriction form, Tabrynth. The Epic Art would allow for Tymon to become his own Tabrynth that he created as Khrona and then to lock himself inside of it in order to train, something like a hyperbolic time chamber.

Instead of being obvious, it looked like a hypercube pyramid that was inwardly folding and outwardly spinning, filled with a lot of cosmic looking energy. Whatever Tymon dreamed about would show up in his Epic Art, and whatever he wanted to do inside of the Tabrynth would happen as long as he was asleep.

This was his first form.

Back to top Go down

Tabrynth (Asleep) Empty Re: Tabrynth (Asleep)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Khrona continued to groom his own psychic abilities from within the Tabrynth, asleep, and in a state where he could control his own mind from within his dreams.

As such, Tabrynth Khrona sent out a projection of itself into the atmosphere, completely unconsciously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 pm

He heard literally nothing just because of his Restrictions on him, and needed to be 'Awakened.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:25 pm

It seemed neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:41 pm

"Being removed from a place within my own place is such a slap to the face, how rude."

After being basically kicked out of her own place for now Scathach found herself in a new area that she didn't quite remember but it seemed familiar to here in its own unique way and so she just left it at that.

"Well now that I have some free time I guess I should use it to do something, however, I don't know what to do exactly."

Scathach
Scathach

Area Location : The Backyard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Precognition allowed for Khrona to know when someone would appear, but Insanity Static kept Khrona from hearing anything. Khrona was only able to remain in place until interacted with, completely neutral.

However, he was still aware that there was a new presence here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:15 am

"I find it rude that you're not going to even introduce yourself to me, but I guess that I should introduce myself first or maybe not since I'm a lady after all and it's only proper that a man introduces himself before a lady."

She shook her head at the thought of speaking before a man did, it just wasn't befitting of a lady to do such a thing even though she didn't really hold up those types of standers, she did hold up this specific one; she simply waited for an introduction and while she waited she simply looked at her nails and started to pick them with her other nails.

"Well?"

Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:33 am

Before she knew it, Khrona's Precognition kicked in and allowed him to know that she wanted an introduction and to prepare one for her using his Macrokinesis to form a universal version of himself right before her eyes, spinning with what looked like cosmic energy all condensed into the form of what seemed to be a human -- Khrona, more specifically. It hovered there, eyes closed, but swirling with power that was like a universe. The sun and moon and stars and planets were seen as well as other celestial bodies, but they were all confined to the small space that was this form of Khrona. It was asleep, but it went through motions as if it were awake and bowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:47 am

I'd like to avoid making you greet me yourself if at all cost, so please stop being rude and greet me properly."

She wasn't going to make him wake up but if that was needed to get a good proper greeting then she would, even if it went against her will to do so, she wasn't going to talk to some fake version even though they were all fake truth be told but she'd work with what she was given.

The wind blew her all-white dress like the flapping of butterfly wings, it didn't blow all the way up but just enough to reveal her all-white stockings while she kept on picking her nails waiting for the man to greet her himself less he wants her to use force.

"The time approaches, so if I were you, I'd act fast."
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:58 am

The macrocosmic entity danced around and twirled a bit, letting the sun and moon shift about within its innards like visible organs. The stars twinkled brightly as it extended its hand out, glimmering at the fingertips when extending the hand.

"My name is Khrona," it finally said psionically, "I am new to this dimension, but I know Chusin."

Even though Khrona was asleep, because he was psychic and dreaming up this version of himself through Epic Art and psychic powers stemming from the Epic Art, he was able to communicate with the young lady normally without having to break his slumber.

It all seemed like a dream to him, including the macrocosmic state of being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:06 am

"I'm going to shoot you and I don't know you, so how do you know my actual name?"

Scathach said as she summoned a revolver into her hands and one single bullet, she was going to shoot Khrona with a DeadEye which would kill him for good, the very concept of Khrona would die, no coming back whatsoever, there was no afterlife or anything at all...just death. She started to load the bullet into the gun while she remained curious about how he knew her actual name since she'd never seen him before.

She could get the information but what fun would that be? She would gladly hear him out before she killed him for being rude to her and sleeping; once the gun was loaded she pointed at him but gave just enough time for him to speak before he died.

"You have a few seconds before I shoot you to explain how you know my name and then I'll shoot you."
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:13 am

There were other concepts of Khrona that were slightly different and slightly askew -- such as the macrocosmic one -- which could be used to take the bullet as many times as possible, since the concept had only to do with one aspect of the full creation of a being. She would be shooting concepts all night, since Khrona could create concepts of himself that were different, and thus, not exactly him. His 'Precognition' allowed him to know that about the situation and he was already prepared to make as many flawed versions of himself as possible to avoid the actual concept being destroyed, even if it could be repaired by something that wasn't Khrona.

"I come from where Chusin once lived," said the Macrocosmic Khrona, "And we used to fight and I taught Chusin much. Which is probably how you came to be." The Khrona smiled warmly and bowed deeply. "Who are you, by the way, anyway?"

A series of Microcosmic Khronas appeared as germ cells, all linking together particle by particle nearby. It looked like Khrona was gathering energy when in fact, it was just he collecting himself in smaller forms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:32 am

"Ah, so you can see things before they happen huh? Or rather that's the crux of it, I like that, but your skill is flawed since this is a normal bullet versus what I made you think it was heh. You're good but not that good, you see but you lack the true sight to see fully, you could say that this whole meeting is pointless since you won't get up and what have you."

She waved the gun around casually as she spoke, she didn't really like what was going on and still found it rude so she had to do something big in order to get the results she wanted out of this whole thing, which was a talk with the ever so rude sleeping beauty. However, before she did all of that she had to address a few things since she wasn't going to let what she head slide without a proper response.

"I can assure you that you didn't teach that version of me anything, we've talked about her whole life for a long time within a short amount of time and trust me I came to be due to a change in person, not because of you or anything related to you. You honestly think that you had a hand in this, ha, sadly no, you wish. Chusin is an odd one that trying to understand will only lead you to ruin truth be told. As for who I am, that's not important at the moment, but what I'm going to do is heh."

Things were getting rather funny in a sense as she kept waving the gun around before tapping the front of her heels on the ground, once she did that a web would extend outward and inward. This web was a super web that cut attached itself to the 5th dimension and cut off all the energy that supplied everyone aside from her and a few others.

"Well now I've cut the 5th dimension off from everyone everywhere and since everyone draws their powers from it you should know that you'll fade away without it. I don't want to keep it off for too long since a lot of people will die, but if you don't wake up you'll fade away as I recall since its the sole source of everyone's power and or life truth be told."
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:45 am

Tymon was well in the Veritas and was unaffected by what was going on in the 5th dimension.

Khrona, however, had already sent a Tabrynth to take the blow for him using his Microcosmic versions of himself as singularities that alter themselves at the last second to become something else entirely instead of just the normal Khrona.

Macrocosmic Khrona -- who was made of the Microcosmic Khronas -- would be injured like a pinch or sting of a needle, which was sharp and uncomfortable, and partially in the heart. "Ouch!" Khrona said, finally waking up with a glow of his eyes.

"Omoshiroi."

The Hyper Perception activated immediately as Khrona awakened and stopped the blow directly using a tiny facet of himself and his own power whilst the Epic Art flowed from out of him and created the Tabrynth. The Macrocosmic Khrona was drawing energy from the Veritas using Epic Art, and was able to stay intact in this realm, despite being cut off from its power source. It was a self-sustaining energy.

Using the blood cells of what happened when Macrocosmic Khrona got hurt by destroying a Microcosmic Khrona became more specks of dust that would polarize whilst Tymon's eyes were open peering from the other side of the portal. Judging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:05 pm

"Yeah, no, I'm gonna have to put my foot down and lay the Law down since I don't want what's his face doing it since he'll just smack the daylights out of you or even me...he wouldn't hit me would he?"

Scathach wasn't having any of this, she did what she did for a reason and it would stand till she changed her mind, Khrona would still be fading away as he would have the first time someone cut the 5th off in a smaller area; he wasn't getting any energy from anywhere that wasn't the 5th and that was that, period. He had no abilities to use since he was cut off and thus would be awake but nothing more and nothing less, this was just how things were and would be.

"Your lack of respect makes me sick much like it does everyone else, you have no powers currently because I cut them all off, you're just a normal person at the moment and you'll remain as such till I activate the 5th and that's that. Now if you want to use abilities you'll have to work for them while training."

This was the beyond version of breaking character at the moment since Scathach was just slightly ticked off with this showboating and bosting, Khrona would either fall in line or be sent back home, it was his choice. If he did anything, anything that wasn't what was asked of him he'd be sent home no questions asked.

"Powerless and normal, I can teach you to use the powers you're so hungry to use. I'm going to ask you this question one time and one time only, do anything aside from what's asked and its bye bye. Now, do you want to learn how to use the abilities you want to use or do you want to learn how to use your Epic Art without the mega drain it should have on you as all powers do."

That was it, he was awake and needed to give a response, anything aside from that would result in exactly what was stated would happen.

Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:15 pm

The Macrocosm Khrona generated its own energy and also had Microcosmic Khronas to fight as specks of dust and particles all around it.

"Goodbye," Tymon said as the Veritas was cut off from this establishment of the 5th dimension, which was different from his own that existed. Now, the Tabrynth remained keeping the Microcosmic and Macrocosmic Khronas alive and with an energy supply, something like Megaman.

The Khronas would continue to remain in this manifestation of the 5th Dimension for Chusin until it was time to leave or they ran out of perpetual energy that they were creating by themselves.

"I have my own powers that come from beyond here," Macrocosmic Khrona said, "And I know how to power my own energy just 5. I can survive if a 5th Dimension has a shutdown, even if what exists within the Realm cannot at the time." It was just like a light bulb going out for Khrona, and this version of him was on battery power.

"Why are you doing this? I greeted you kindly, and then you woke me up. Did you want to have a battle? I'm up for that!"

That was the answer to the question of wanting to train powers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:45 pm

"I have powers beyond here, I have this and that, I'm Khrona and I can do many things aside from following basic instructions, even though kids can follow instructions without a problem. You're a really bad snake in the grass you know that but what's a bad snake without a little bite to it.

She didn't really care what outside power Khrona had from his own world, it was cut off now and was actually being allowed to enter this realm anyway so it didn't matter one way or the other truth be told. So with that gone and him being nothing more than a mere man, his training could start, but only after there was one of him and not many since this was just training for one.

"There can only be one, so there shall be only one."

She snapped her finger and just as she said there would be only one Khrona forever more, no more clones or versions of himself of any kind, just one him and only one him on this planet. She had no use for a bunch of him, so her magic made sure she only had to deal with one and just one from now on.

"You have no power, you have nothing, once you can tell me why I said that can you truly start to learn how to unlock your powers. I also have a small task for you, and that task is to simply fill these two sacks with dirt at the same time."

She waved her hand casting a bright dust onto the ground summoning up two big bags and a pile of dirt, all he had to do was fill them at the same time while also answering her question; this was his first double lesson of both mind and body since those were two key factors in learning new things.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Macrocosm Khrona could feel the 5th dimension trying to drain him of his power, however he continually generated more as an overcharge in order to keep himself alive in the hostile environment. He would live as Macrocosm Khrona and had to spin some galaxies inside of himself into existence in order to actually ensure he had enough internal energy to combat something trying to strip him.

Because Khrona did not draw energy from the 5th Dimension and had his own reserve of power, he was using that as a canister and perpetual energy generator. Until that was destroyed, Khrona could still maintain his powers.

With maintenance of his powers Macrocosmically, Microcosmically, Khrona would suspend every grain of dust that was on the ground and collect it into the bags using his psychic powers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:19 pm

"You give people a chance and they still somehow end up screwing it up, sad really."

She sighed as Khrona thought he still had powers to do anything, which he didn't nor would he ever at this point in time since they were cut off currently and not by the 5th but by Scathach herself, he would only still be in front of the bag and the dirt that was still in front of him and would be there till he did what was asked. No matter what he thought, what he tried, attempted, assume he did or anything under that umbrella he would still be a mere man.

"Khrona you have a hard time following rules huh? Well, get use to them because until you get the dirt in the bags at the same time and answer my question you aren't going anywhere. I mean if want to go home just say it and you'll poof away back to your world where you can lolly dance and play with your powers all you want hmhmm."

Those were options and would be there until he picked one or the other even though the task at hand was child's play and the question was just as easy truth be told, so it was up to him to do what he was asked.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:28 pm

The Epic Art dissipated finally after letting itself go. Tymon had trained enough with it.

When the 5th Dimension opened up again, Tymon would just send another Khrona as Epic Art inside, and it would undergo the 13 Restrictions again.

Tymon was outside of the 5th Dimension and so now it had no effect on he and his Epic Art because be was not within it. But, being outside of it meant he could do things to it using Epic Art.

So the Macrocosmic Khrona that disappeared was used to change places with Tymon and end up gazing at the 5th Dimension, itself, ready to fight with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathach Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:35 pm

"Well look at that, someone wants to cause some trouble but that's not my problem since I was just here to train someone that somehow didn't want to even try to learn but whatever."

Scathach wasn't about to do anything more since this was up to The Creator to deal with, she didn't like fighting pointless battles versus just enjoying them till the end since they did make for good shows. She shook her head and vanished out and back to her home, she had wasted enough time and wanted to relax and unwind a bit on her bed while watching some old school shows.
Scathach
Scathach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:39 pm

"I AM training..." the Macrocosmic Khrona stated rather monotonously. He'd actually gotten a lot of experience from surviving that battle, and he awakened slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:45 pm

"I feel like this was a shit show from the get-go truth be told and it only got worse from there on, by myself this is quite the little problem here. I wonder what's up?"

She wasn't even sure why all of this happened since it didn't have to happen in the first place but somehow it did when it didn't need to which made her sigh softly while rubbing her forehead. She appeared in her usual cool M.I.B outfit and all that with the shades to match, she The Creator was here to right the wrongs and fix the rights that were also wrong since right was wrong and wrong was wrong, there was no right anymore in her mind.

"So what am I looking at? It's rhetorical to say the lease but still I'd like to know."
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm

The Macrocosmic Khrona spake, "A Universal Size Of Myself That Is Outside Of The 5th Dimension, Cut Off From Its Power And Fueled By My Own Power Source So That I Can Fight It Without Needing To Use Its Power." That was the real gist of it, and the Macrocosmic Khrona was still teeming with Microcosmic Khronas that were outside of the 5th Dimension, as well.

"Are You This Realm's Reality Generator Core?" He inquired, knowing that every 5th Dimension had one to make it perpetual.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:31 pm

"Weird was of saying am I the top dog around here, but yeah I am the one in charge of this place as well as other places since that's kinda my thing since I'm kinda a big deal. However, I am also not in charge at the same time, it's weird if I do say so myself since I am in charge and yet not in charge. What brings you here?"

She said as she started to pick her ear, it was a question she already knew the answer to but still asked anyway since it seemed like the right thing to do in her book, she wasn't sure why. She rocked about side to side waiting for her response to her question that was already answered.
The Creator
The Creator
The Overture
The Overture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum